Talisman Desktop v3.1 Build 3100 | 8.76 MB
Talisman Desktop is a substitute for Windows Desktop and shell replacement and it allows you to create any interface for your PC.It hides the standard desktop of Windows. Place any number of icons, buttons, pictures or other objects. These objects can have any form or dimensions. All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands. The number of forms (desktops) is not limited. Any screen object can be set to switch from one desktop to another. All settings and pictures are stored in a theme file. You can even make many themes and use objects with links to go from one theme to another.You can add HTML-pages and Flash movies to the desktop and add sounds to different events. It supports Windows XP icons of any sizes from 16x16 to 128x128 pixels. It is posible to create different "zoomer" objects from such icons and to place the icons of different sizes on desktop.
· Creating multi-level user defined fullscreen interfaces (desktops) which completely replace Windows desktop.
· Creating multi-level user defined "desktop panels" which can work together with a standard Windows elements .
· Use of any number of pictures, of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
· Place free-moving and imposing Objects in the Talisman workspace.
· All Objects can run external programs or internal shell commands by one click of the mouse.
· The number of Forms or Desktops in one theme is unlimited. Any Object on the screen can be set to switch from one form to another.
· You can create a set of independent Themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
· You can easily switch between different Themes through your own Objects or through the Talisman Main Menu.
· The built-in Talisman Object Editor (TOE) allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a Theme.
· Large number of basic elements (Forms, Pictures, Buttons of different types, Text Blocks, HTML objects, Input Boxes, and Menu lists including "Recent Programs" menu)
· Customizable System Tray, Taskbar and Clock.
· Sound support for all events.
· Access to Applications, Tasklist, Theme, Foldermenu, Run, Find, Desktop, Control Panel, Network, Dialup, Documents and other internal commands.
· Script language.
· Customizable menus. Multicolumn menus. Big 32bit icons in menus.
· Customizable HotKeys.
· Supported languages: Arabian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italiano, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese(Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and other
Homepage - http://www.lighttek.com/talisman.htm