Talisman Desktop" (Talisman) is a desktop alternative and shell-replacement for Windows 9x/ME and NT4/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7
New in Talisman Desktop 3.4
- New LMedia plugin to play Video,Audio files and DVD-video. See "Media Center" theme as example.
- Dragging buttons and list items in "topforms".
- Edit option for "Common lists" in Object Editor.
- Smoothed fonts and "Opacity" option for all text objects and labels.
- "Opacity" option for clock object.
- New commands: "getvalue windows.taskbar.height", "getvalue windows.taskbar.width",
"getvalue windows.desktop.height","getvalue windows.desktop.width"
- Other changes and corrections.
· Creating multilevel user defined desktops
· Use of any number of pictures of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
· Place, free-moving and imposing of objects in the Talisman workspace.
· All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands by one click of the mouse.
· Any number of forms (screens) in one theme. Any screen object can be set to switch from one form to another.
· You can create a set of independent themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
· You can easily switch between different themes through your own objects or through the Talisman menu.
· The Built-in Object Editor allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a theme.
· Large number of basic elements (forms, pictures, buttons of different types,text blocks, HTML, Flash objects, clocks, calendars and other)
· Customizable system tray, taskbar and clock.
· Sound support for all events.
· Applications menu, Task menu, Theme menu, Foldermenu, Run, Find, Desktop, ControlPanel, Network, Dialup, Documents and other internal commands.
· Script language.
· Messages engine for communication with other programs.
· Keyboard control.
· Protection and limited access functions.
Homepage - http://www.lighttek.com/talisman.htm