The problem with the previous post is that patch file actually works fine however the program still show an unregistered copy despite successfully patching. New fixed post includes proper keys. Briefly tested and working fine.
Desktop Manager and Shell Replacemant: replaces the standard Windows Desktop through the creation of a new interface of any complexity. Talisman is capable of making your computer unique and completely responsive to your needs as a user."Talisman Desktop" (Talisman) is a desktop alternative and shell-replacement for Windows 9x/ME and NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista, capable of transforming your desktop into an interface organized as you like. The programs basic purpose: Launch other applications in a new interface, instead of the standard Windows desktop.
New in Talisman Desktop 3.4
- New LMedia plugin to play Video,Audio files and DVD-video. See "Media Center" theme as example.
- Dragging buttons and list items in "topforms".
- Edit option for "Common lists" in Object Editor.
- Smoothed fonts and "Opacity" option for all text objects and labels.
- "Opacity" option for clock object.
- New commands: "getvalue windows.taskbar.height", "getvalue windows.taskbar.width",
"getvalue windows.desktop.height","getvalue windows.desktop.width"
- Other changes and corrections.
· Creating multilevel user defined desktops
· Use of any number of pictures of any type or dimension, instead of standard icons.
· Place, free-moving and imposing of objects in the Talisman workspace.
· All objects can run external programs or internal shell commands by one click of the mouse.
· Any number of forms (screens) in one theme. Any screen object can be set to switch from one form to another.
· You can create a set of independent themes, and store them on any disk in the local computer or on a local area network.
· You can easily switch between different themes through your own objects or through the Talisman menu.
· The Built-in Object Editor allows the creation, modification and removal of any element in a theme.
· Large number of basic elements (forms, pictures, buttons of different types,text blocks, HTML, Flash objects, clocks, calendars and other)
· Customizable system tray, taskbar and clock.
· Sound support for all events.
· Applications menu, Task menu, Theme menu, Foldermenu, Run, Find, Desktop, ControlPanel, Network, Dialup, Documents and other internal commands.
· Script language.
· Messages engine for communication with other programs.
· Keyboard control.
· Protection and limited access functions.
Homepage - http://www.lighttek.com/