Tales of Bingwood Chapter 1: To Save a Princess 1.0.1 | 41.8 MB
The Tales of Bingwood is a 2D point & click adventure game with some distinct retro qualities proven to entice the traditional adventure game fans. "Bingwood" features an original story, two dozen fully voiced characters as well as cartloads of fun and challenging puzzles.
In this first installment of the series, Tom the fisherman's son is thrown in the middle of a nefarious scheme as the Royal Princess is kidnapped by the formidable Evil Wizard and his henchman. Tom takes on the rescue effort but he needs the help of the villagers to begin the pursuit of the malefactors to Shady Forest and beyond. The quest begins...
• Fresh entertaining story and intriguing puzzles
• Hand pixeled graphics and animations
• 28 explorable locations
• 25 fully voiced characters
• 25 minutes of original musical score
• Atmospheric sound effects
• OS: Windows XP / Vista
• Processor: Pentium 300MHz (600MHz recommended)
• RAM: 128MB (256MB recommended)
• Video card: DirectX 9 compatible
• Sound card
• Hard Drive: 100MB
homepage - http://anonym.to/?http://www.bugfactory.fi/?page=bingwood