SystemPal (previously named MemoryTool) is the best tool to monitor your memory/CPU usage status, CPU temperature and fan speed, network status. With this app, you can just click a button to free the wasted memory.
SystemPal v2.3 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
1. Showing status directly on the status bar. It is very convenient to check system status.
2. Memory usage chart.
3. CPU usage chart. Working well with multi-core processors.
4. Network status (uploading speed and downloading speed).
5. Configurable items showing on the status bar.
6. 1-Click cleaning memory. When you are short of free memory, you can just click 'Clean Memory' on SystemPal.
7. Auto-cleaning memory. If the free memory is smaller than a certain number, SystemPal will begin to clean memory automatically.
8. Displaying the top processes which consume much memory or CPU resource. You can quit or relaunch apps to get more system resources.
9. Special enhancement for OS X Lion. This utility works perfectly in Lion's full screen mode and every space.
10. Auto-run at login (you need to set it in the preferences).
11. SystemPal consumes much less system resource than other apps with similar functionalitiies.
- Internet surfers
- Movie creators
- Graphic artists
- Virtual machine users
What's New in Version 2.3
v2.3 Fixed the memory leak. The previous version of SystemPal consumes more than 100MB of RAM after running for 24 hours. Now this problem was fixed and SystemPal consumes only 10MB of RAM.