System Information Viewer 4.13 Portable | 6.78 Mb
System Information Viewer is a general Windows utility for displaying lots of useful Windows, Network and hardware info - CPU info, PCI info, PCMCIA info, USB info, Machine Info, Hardware Sensors, Networked computers, Operating System Information and more. I use Craig Hart's pcidevs.txt file for my PCI device display with my usbdevs.txt being used for the USB devices, mondevs.txt for monitor descriptions and pcmdevs.txt for PCMCIA device descriptions. SIV is designed for Windows XP, Vista, 2008, 2003, 2000 and NT4. Windows 95, 98 and Me are also supported.
What's new in Portable System Information Viewer 4:
· Updated support for Intel Core i3 500 (Clarkdale), Core i7 800 (Clarksfield), Pentium SU4000 (Penryn) and Celeron SU2000 (Penryn) series processors.
· Added support for the Intel H57, E7500 and E7501 chipsets.
· Added reporting of GPU Speeds and Utilisation to the Initial screen and updated [H/W Status] to also include this information. Added -NOGPUS to disable GPU information, -GPUS=n to set the number to display and updated [About] to include -GPUS. This reporting uses either ADL or NVAPI, so you need to have a supported graphics card and you may need to update to the latest driver release to for the % GPU Utilisation. Added the [GPU Info] panel shows the raw GPU information that is returned to SIV.
· Updated [USB Bus] to indicate the bus hierarchy. Corrected the [Wi-Fi] page's reporting of 802.11n Radios. Fixed Thermal Zone reporting for 32-bit Windows Vista.
· Added the [CLSID] page which lists all the CLSIDs which have a shell command association.
· Added support for the PCA9544 SMBus multiplexor on the Tyan S3992 motherboard. This allows the DIMM SPD information and all the [SMB Bus] devices to be reported.
Home Page -
Download From Hotfile:
Download From Filesonic:
Download From Fileserve:
Download From Bitshare: