Syser Kernel Debugger v1.99.1900.1201 Enterprise Edition | 4.82 Mb
Syser Kernel Debugger is designed for Windows NT Family based on X86 platform. It is a kernel debugger with full-graphical interfaces and supports assembly debugging and source code debugging.
- Supports color disassembly.
- Source code debugging supports syntax coloring.
- Source code debugging supports collapsing mapping between source code and assembly instructions.
- Supports dynamic loading and unloading.
- entire keyboards operations support. (If is doing not have mouse equipment situation all operations all to be allowed to use keyboard to operate)
- Full mouse action support (if no keyboard is available, all operations can be performed through mouse commands).
- Commands are Softice-compatible
- Multi-language support, fully implemented unicode at low level.
- Supports plug-ins.
- Supports multi-CPU and Intel Hyper-Threaded processors.
- Supports startup scripts (similar to batch files).
- Supports clipboard function, able to copy data from Ring 3 debugger to Ring 0 debugger.
- Fully supports PDB debugging symbol files.
- Automatically load drivers to debug.
- Supports comments adding when debugging.
- Supports bookmark function.
- Address navigation is supported in disassembly windows and users can browse different functions quickly by double-clicking.
- Source code debugging supports quick view of variables and users can view variable types and values by moving cursor over variable names.
- Syser is the perfect combination of IDA and Softice functions.
- Supports address cross-reference lists.
- Supports data reference lists.
- Supports the advanced processing modes of pointing devices, such as TouchPad, TrackPoint.
- Supports multiple data windows.
- Supports multiple code windows to facilitate the browsing of assembly code.
- Supports run trace mode for ollydbg.
Home Page -