This is the retail release of Symantec Endpoint Encryption. Just unpack SSE and install it.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption, Powered by PGP Technology provides organizations with strong full-disk and removable media encryption with the ability to integrate with Symantec Data Loss Prevention for an even stronger security solution. Intuitive management enables enterprise scale deployments and features compliance-based, out-of-the-box reporting plus customizable reports, enabling administrators to quickly prove systems were protected in the case of loss or theft.
- Built PGP Strong - High performing, strong encryption, built with PGP Hybrid Cryptographic Optimizer (HCO) technology and leveraging AES-NI hardware optimization for even faster encryption speeds.
- Robust Reporting – Administrators can take advantage of out-of-the-box compliance reports or customize their own reports to help ease the burden of proof to auditors and key stakeholders.
- Active Directory Support – Individual and group policies and keys can be synchronized with Active Directory to help speed deployments and reduce administration burdens.
- Key Recovery – Multiple recovery options allow organizations to determine the right solution for them to minimize potential lockouts and reduce HelpDesk calls.
- Single-Sign-On – SSO means fewer passwords for users to remember.
- User-Friendly – Installation and registration is completely transparent to users, while CPU utilization during initial encryption is minimized to ensure that users can continue being productive while encryption happens in the background.
- Flexible – Support multi-user deployments in both Active Directory and non-Active Directory environments.
- Collaborative – Users can access encrypted data on removable media safely even on systems without Symantec Endpoint Encryption installed.
- Scalable – Scalable management architecture easily adapts to small and large enterprise environments.
- Stronger Protection – Symantec's market leading Data Loss Prevention (DLP) software integrates with removable media encryption to analyze data before it's transferred and automatically encrypt sensitive outgoing data.
- Server: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2008
- Management Console & Client: Microsoft Windows Server 2012, 2008, Microsoft Windows 8.1, 8 , 7
- Directory Integration: Microsoft Active Directory