Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 22.214.171.124914 Multilingual | 315 MB
Symantec Backup Exec System Recovery 2010 is a simple, cost-effective backup and recovery solution for small businesses that helps minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders or complete Windows desktops or laptops in minutes – not hours or days – even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
* Backup desktops and laptops automatically, without disrupting employee productivity, and save to any disk storage device
* Recover complete systems in minutes to same or dissimilar hardware with Restore Anyware™ Technology, including support for Windows 7
* Restore individual files and folders in seconds using the built-in search tool or Google Desktop
* Enables offsite Backup Copy to FTP location or secondary disk drive for enhanced disaster recovery capabilities
* Recover what you need, when and where you need it, including individual files, folders or complete systems in minutes, even to dissimilar hardware or virtual environments.
* Manage your business not your backups with proactive data and system protection, all from an easy-to-use, wizard-driven interface
* Replace time-consuming, manual and error-prone processes with fast, reliable, automated recovery to dramatically minimize downtime and avoid disaster
* Centrally manage backup and recovery tasks for multiple desktops/laptops across your entire organization (via Backup Exec System Recovery Manager
Home Page - http://www.symantec.com/