SWF Decompiler Premium v22.214.171.1246 | File-Size: 3.67 MB
SWF Decompiler Premium - Flash Decompiler, SWF Decompiler, Decompile SWF Files, Decompile flash, Decompiling software
SWF Decompiler Premium enables you to export FLA data which can easily be edited in native Flash environment and to convert between swf and exe format. All components (images, sound, action scripts, texts, shapes, frames, fonts, texts, buttons and sprites) can be completely recovered. The player window is innovatively separated from the main panel, which enables users to drag and drop the window wherever they want it to be.
SWF Decompiler Premium is new multifunctional software that includes a list of features: parse, edit, export and convert flash movies.
Features of SWF Decompiler Premium:
* Export FLA data that can be rebuilt.
* Export sounds and videos of current flash.
* Export texts, shapes, buttons, images, fonts and frames of current flash.
* Export scripts and ActionScripts of current flash.
* Edit the dynamic texts and images of current flash.
* Full conversion between SWF and EXE with high quality.
* Change the background color of any SWF file.
* Provide detailed information of all elements.
* Browse and preview any resource before exporting
* And more!
Export FLA data to rebuild flash
1.Click Open button on File Menu or Tool bar.
2. Tick the components you want to export in Resources list, then click Export rebuild data button on the tool bar or right-click selected file.
3. Check or uncheck the "Open folder after export" box. Click "Export" button to start the export process.
4.Apply changes to current file or save as a new file.
Limitation of unregistered version: You can only export FLA data for 6 times
Export resources of any movie
1. Start a flash file.
2.Tick the components you want to export in Resources list then click "Export Resources" button on the tool bar or right-click selected file.
3. Select the desired format and target folder in a pop-up Export Resources window. Check or uncheck the "Open directory after export" box. Click "OK" button to start the export process.
Limitation of unregistered version: Checking all components to export is not available.
Edit images and texts
1. Start a flash file, then all components of the file will be added to Resources list.
2. Select the image/text of flash file you want to edit.
3. Replace the selected images by clicking "Edit Images", or edit the selected dynamic texts by clicking "Edit Dynamic Texts".
4. Click "Save" button to apply all the changes to current Flash file or "Save As ..." button to save it as a new Flash file.
ОS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista