Sweetscape Software 010 Editor v3.0.5 | 5.26 MB
The Professional Text/Hex Editor with Binary Templates
010 Editor is a professional-grade text editor and hex editor designed to quickly and easily edit any file or drive on your computer. Combining an easy-to-use interface with a whole range of editing tools, 010 Editor is a valuable tool for anyone working with text or binary files.
* View and edit any binary file on your hard drive (unlimited file size) and text files including Unicode files, C/C++ source code, etc.
* Unique Binary Templates technology allows you to understand any binary file format.
* Find and fix problems with hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, processes, etc.
* Analyze and edit binary data with powerful tools including Find, Replace, Find in Files, Binary Comparisons, Checksum/Hash Algorithms, Histograms, etc.
* Powerful scripting engine allows automation of many tasks (language is very similar to C).
* Import and export your binary data in a number of different formats.
* Easy to use text editor / hex editor / binary editor with standard cut/copy/paste functions.
* Parse and edit binary files easily with Binary Templates.
* Powerful DynaBin Data Engine allows opening/copying/pasting huge binary files instantly (in most cases).
* Use as a disk editor to edit hard drives, floppy drives, memory keys, flash drives, CD-ROMs, etc.
* View and edit system processes.
* Easily loads files over 4GB (if supported by the file system).
* Unlimited Undo/Redo for all hex editing operations.
* Workspace keeps track of all open, recent, and favorite files, and includes a file explorer.
* Inspector allows data to be edited in many different formats.
* Integrated expression Calculator using C syntax.
* Write Scripts to automate many different tasks using over 140 different functions.
* Bookmarks can be used to mark important bytes in a file.
* Many powerful analysis and editing tools including Find, Replace, Checksums, Binary Comparisons, Histograms, Find in Files, etc. (see above)
* Conversions between ASCII, EBCDIC, and Unicode.
* Import or Export data in the following formats: Hex Text, C/C++ Code, Java Code, Intel Hex Format (8, 16, or 32 bit versions), Motorola S-Records (3 types), Base64, Uuencoding, RTF (export only), or HTML (export only).
* Printing with full print preview, headers, footers, and margins.
* Full documentation with tips.
fixes in version 3.0.5 of 010 Editor:
- Now support Input Method Editors (IMEs) for multi-byte character sets.
- Fixed bug with Find dialog and multi-byte character sets.
- Fixed problem with backspace and multi-byte character sets.
- Fixed possible buffer overruns running templates and scripts.
- Fixed problems with the FindFirst and ReplaceAll functions.
- Scripts and templates now support '0h' as well as '00h'.
- Fixed bug in displaying warning message about optimized arrays.
- Fixed crash using Overwrite Bytes on a large drive.
- Fixed possible crash when closing a file after a comparison.
- Fixed not being able to open certain logical and physical drives.
- Fixed bookmarks being deleted when overwriting a block of data.
- Fixed being able to open Unicode filenames from the Windows Explorer right-click menu.
homepage - http://www.sweetscape.com/