Sweet Home 3D 2.5 Final Multilanguage Portable | 39.35 MB
Sweet Home 3D is aimed at people who wants to design their interior quickly. The user may draw the walls of his rooms upon the image of an existing plan, change the color of the walls, draw dimensions, drag and drop furniture in the plan from a catalog organized by categories (living room, kitchen…), in which he can import 3D models created by himself or downloaded from different web sites, change the size, the orientation and the elevation of each piece of furniture with the mouse, view the changes in the plan simultaneously in the 3D view, either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point, and print the home plan and the 3D view. Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French and Brazilian Portuguese.
Version 2.5, June 21, 2010
- Released the version 1.0 of the Furniture Library Editor, a separate tool that lets the user create and edit more easily some SH3F files.
- Fixed a bug that didn't update furniture and textures catalogs after a modified SH3F or SH3T file is imported.
- Fixed a regression bug on textures applied to 3D models with a size different from the one of a 1 centimeter cube.
- Improved DAE/Collada format support for files exported from Sketchup.
- Lowered ground level in the 3D view to limit blinking effect during video creation.
- Suppressed double faces in the rendering computed by SunFlow to get best results.
- Fixed a bug that blocked SunFlow rendering engine when a home contained some furniture imported from 3DS models.
- Fixed a bug that prevented SunFlow to render images when a home contained superimposed walls.
- Improved textures cache.
- Improved temporary files management under Mac OS X and Linux.
- Limited the height of the photo and video creation dialogs for small screens.
- Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
Home Page -