Sweet Home 3D 2.4 Portable | 40.75 MB
Sweet Home 3D is aimed at people who wants to design their interior quickly. The user may draw the walls of his rooms upon the image of an existing plan, change the color of the walls, draw dimensions, drag and drop furniture in the plan from a catalog organized by categories (living room, kitchen…), in which he can import 3D models created by himself or downloaded from different web sites, change the size, the orientation and the elevation of each piece of furniture with the mouse, view the changes in the plan simultaneously in the 3D view, either from an aerial view point, or from a virtual visitor view point, and print the home plan and the 3D view. Sweet Home 3D is available in English, French and Brazilian Portuguese.
Version 2.4, May 25, 2010
* Added DAE/Collada format to the file formats supported by furniture import wizard, to be able to import the 3D models proposed on Google 3D Warehouse.
* Added support for transparency in PNG/GIF images applied as texture to 3D models.
* Displayed the lines defined in OBJ and DAE files.
* Fixed 3D rendering to ensure OBJ files created from the exportation of the 3D view keep the same look when imported.
* Modulated texture illumination according to light brightness (caution, this may change the brightness of images displayed in existing SH3D files).
* Fixed a bug that moved out of center some imported 3DS models.
* Fixed a bug that made an imported OBJ file lose its colors when its name contained non ASCII letters.
* Fixed a bug that prevented overlapping floors from being correctly displayed.
* Fixed a bug that didn't restore correctly the saved location of view splitters for maximized windows.
* Optimized memory used by 3D models.
* Modified installation process of Sweet Home 3D with Java Web Start to display the security dialog earlier.
* Added furnitureResourcesURLBase and texturesResourcesURLBase parameters to Sweet Home 3D applet to simplify the deployment of furniture and textures catalogs on other servers.
* Replaced JRE 6u18 by JRE 6u20 in Sweet Home 3D installers bundled with Java.
* Other minor bugs fixes and enhancements.
Home Page -