SVI Huygens Suite 3.7.0p3 | 29.6 MB
Huygens Professional is an image processing software package, part of the Huygens Software, tailored for Doing Deconvolution of microscopic images. With Huygens Professional you can restore images without being a specialist on image restoration and optical theory. For instance, intelligent tools make it possible for you to obtain the instrumental Point Spread Function of your microscope from an easily recorded latex bead image. This enables you to make sure that your microscope is indeed functioning optimally and ensures optimal restoration results
* Automatic estimation of the BackGround .
* Automatic Bleaching Effects correction.
* Automatic deconvolution of Time Series .
* Automatic correction for Spherical Aberration .
* Guides you along Multi Channel deconvolution.
* Simulation of microscopic image formation.
* Experimental distillation and theoretical calculation of Point Spread Functions .
* Z-drift correction.
* Handles many → File Formats .
* Remote displaying with X11.
* PSF measurement.
* Direct Tcl/Tk command input is possible in a versatile Tcl Shell .
* 4 different deconvolution algorithms to choose from for optimal results.
* Various Image Processing Functions available for restoration and analysis, as commands or to use interactively.
* Powerful Pro Slicer viewer enable you to inspect and compare multi-channel images in 2D, 3D and time.
* Fast Mip projection or volume renderer by Simulated Fluorescence Process can be used to visualize your results.
* Volume visualization with the Sfp Renderer and the optional Surface Renderer .
* Interactive analysis tools (optional): Object Analyzer , Colocalization Analyzer .
Home Page - http://www.svi.nl