The latest update of SUPERAntiSpyware Professional from CORE including compatible keymaker. There is some useful information about registeration of this software inside. You might need to read it.
SUPERAntiSpyware is the most thorough scanner on the market. Our Multi-Dimensional Scanning and Process Interrogation Technology will detect spyware other products miss. Easily remove pests such as WinFixer, SpyAxe, SpyFalcon, and thousands more. SUPERAntiSpyware will detect and remove thousands of Spyware, Adware, Malware, Trojans, KeyLoggers, Dialers, Hi-Jackers, and Worms. SUPERAntiSpyware features many unique and powerful technologies and removes spyware threats that other applications fail to remove.
SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 features a more efficient and effective scanning engine that helps detect threats other products may not see on your system!
• Light. Powerful. Effective. FAST. – an all new scanning engine provides fast scanning while being able to detect even the most stubborn threats!
• All New Interface provides easy access to all important tools and features while presenting itself in an easy-to-use layout!
• Enhanced Real-Time Protection helps detect threats before they enter your system – so light on system resources you won’t know it’s running!
• Smaller/Faster Definition Updates reduce the load on your system while updates are being downloaded and applied!
• Power Scheduling of definition updates, quick, complete and custom scans – uses the Windows Task Scheduler for maximum flexibility!
SUPERAntiSpyware 5.0 Features Enhanced Real-Time Protection has been re-written from the ground up to provide a powerful first line of defense against the installation of new threats!
• NO Slowdown of your system while real-time protection is active!
• Immediate Detection of threats before they can take hold of your system!
• Instant Notification so you can take action before the spyware/malware does!
Works on Windows 2000, XP, Media Center, Vista, Windows 2003 and Windows 7.
Changes in Version 5.0.1136, 11/10/2011:
* Smart definition update enhancements (improved detection)
* Internal scanning engine improvements
* Better resource handling (memory)
* DDA and DRA (Direct Disk and Registry Access) updates
Home page – http://www.superantispyware.com