Super Email Spider 2.99 | 2.35 Mb
Super Email Spider is a fast and reliable way to build targeted email lists using the web. Simply put in keywords and the spider brings you hundreds of addresses from websites found by the search engine. This is called targeted email because the harvested emails are associated with the keywords of your search; and it is targeted to a much more specific and productive audience than simply sending mass mailings to people who have no interest in your topic. Our collector supports all major search engines, such as Google and Yahoo!. Another great feature of the program is an option to search into specific domains, such as: .com, .net, and .ca. It can spider any of the following types of pages: HTML, CGI, PHP, ASP pages and more.
Super Email Spider saves your email address lists in a text file. And you can import these addresses to your bulk email sender software to send mass emails. Besides spidering email addresses, Super Email Spider can also help you to validate, organize, and manage emails found.
Super Email Spider is a must for those who want to collect large amounts of email addresses and target your advertising for your product, website, or business conveniently and efficiently.
The following example describes a typical task. Task description: I need to extract email addresses for Canadian real estate agencies.
Action: I open the Super Email Spider and specify keywords Canadian real estate agencies , and then press the [Start] button. Super Email Spider will start to search Google, Yahoo!, etc. with keywords Canadian real estate agencies, and then extract the email addresses from the searched pages.
- Professional User Interface. Very easy to use.
- Fast email address extraction from the web.
- Extract emails from 22 popular search engines, including Google and Yahoo!.
- Multi-threaded application that allows up to 300 email extractions simultaneously.
- Extraction of URL links from specified "Start URL."
- Extract email addresses from search engines by specific keywords.
- Export email addresses to a text file, one email per line.
- Specify number of pages, defining how "deep" you wish to spider websites.
- Spider sites that use frames and hidden pages.
- Automatically check if a URL is active or not. And automatically ignore all the bad URLs. Automatically remove duplicate URL addresses and don't spider again. Automatically remove duplicate email addresses.
- Filter out specific emails using wildcards such as *spam@* and many more.