Styx: Master of Shadows Update v1.02
Focus Home Interactive
Patchnotes: See included whatsnew.txt
· Improved ledge detection when jumping toward ledges.
· Enhanced the anisotropy option.
· Refinement of the mouse sensitivity of the camera when it is set to maximum (100%).
· Added new bindable buttons (mouse button 4 & 5, Home, End, Ins, Del, PageUp / Down, Alt, AltGr).
· Quick-save / quick-load controls are now displayed in the options menu.
· Enabling leaderboards (visible in the Steam interface) for each mission, the fastest time for each player will be displayed on the leaderboard
· Reducing the distance of the last-chance mode to match with the backward roll distance. (You can use the backward roll to escape from fights!)
· Slight increase in the action area of the ledge-kill (murder when you are attached to a ledge).
· Slight increase in the action area of the clone-trap.
· Fixed a bug where sleeping guards awake when reloading a party in front of them: the guard now remains asleep when reload a save before him.
· Fixed bug where two guards are close to a clone-trap: Now, the clone-trap catch only one single guard.
· Fixed a bug with the clone-trap where the guard was not killed when he was in some state of detection: now a guard is always killed when caught by a clone-trap.