STOIK PanoramaMaker 220.127.116.1132 | 19.21 Mb
STOIK PanoramaMaker is an easy-to-use automatic photo panorama application that turns any group of overlapping photos into high quality panoramic image. The program combines very simple user interface, step by step workflow and powerful modern mathematical approach to image matching.
STOIK PanoramaMaker offers choice between two panorama stitching algorithms for creating Vertical\Horizontal or Tiled\Multifocus panoramas. The program analyzes the selected group of photos, puts them in the correct order and calculates panorama in low resolution.
At Export stage the program renders high-resolution panorama image with manual or automatic cropping. In complex cases you can switch to manual matching mode: you can order pictures and align them by placing special markers on the distinctive features in the two overlapping photos.
STOIK PanoramaMaker prompts to switch to manual mode if it fails to match some photo pairs automatically. In the tiled, multifocus mode the program can assemble panoramas from several rows of photos. The advanced matching algorithm will automatically compensate the focal length (zoom level) and exposure difference between source photos.
The particular strength of STOIK PanoramaMaker is error-free handling of complex situations, such as presence of the moving\changing objects in the source photos with the use of STOIK's proprietary object-preserving blending algorithm.
Here are some key features of "Stoik PanoramaMaker":
· Advanced algorithm for stitching multiple rows of photos or photos taken with different camera focal length
· Cylindrical and Spherical projection for geometrical compensation
· Viewpoint correction
· Horizontal, vertical, and 360° panoramas
· Tiled panoramas
· Automatic ordering
· Cylindrical and spherical output projections
· Optional manual stitching mode
· Built-in photo browser
· Multi-sheet printing with overlap, borderless printing
· Smart blending to avoid errors in photos with moving objects
· Easy 3-step workflow
What's new in version 2.1.1
- Imagic 5 integration;
- Full Microsoft Windows 7 support;
- New licensing engine;
- Minor bug fixes and user interface improvements.