Stereoscopic Player v1.6.2 Portable | 5.64 Mb
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
• Easy-to-use user interface
• Supports Video for Windows (.avi), MPEG-1 (.mpg) and Windows Media (.wmv, .asf) format
• Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
• Supports separate left/right files
• Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
• Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
• Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
• Windows Media streaming
• 3D-DVD playback 1
• Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, ...)
• Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
• Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
• Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
• Command line control
• OLE automation
• Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
What's new ?
Version 1.6.2 (June 24, 2010)
• Added the -di command line parameter to specifiy deinterlacing.
• Added Finnish translation. Thanks very much to Tapio Hellman.
• Changed: Migrated DirectShow filters to Visual Studio 2010.
• Fixed deadlock when switching to fullscreen mode. The problem occured only with some files, for example AVI files when using the ffdshow decoder.
• Fixed crash when using the -termkey or -termsc command line parameters.
• Fixed issue with new drivers of Blackmagic Intensity card.
• Fixed language ID of Portuguese translation.
Homepage - www.3dtv.at