Stereoscopic Player v1.7.0 Portable | 15 mb
Stereoscopic Player is a versatile 3D movie player. It allows you to play stereoscopic videos and DVDs (external decoder required) and also allows you to watch live video from a capture device. Since it is based on DirectShow, it can handle almost any media format, for example AVI, MPEG, WMV and ASF. Videos can be coded in several different stereoscopic formats.
• Easy-to-use user interface
• Supports Video for Windows (.avi), MPEG-1 (.mpg) and Windows Media (.wmv, .asf) format
• Supports Windows Media Dual Stream files
• Supports separate left/right files
• Digital Rights Management (for stereoscopic Windows Media files only)
• Playback of any other format supported by third party DirectShow decoders
• Windows Media 7.1 and 5.1 multichannel audio decoding
• Windows Media streaming
• 3D-DVD playback 1
• Live playback from capture devices (TV card, DV camcorder, ...)
• Built-in video library stores settings for each movie
• Retrieves data from stereoscopic metadata servers
• Import and export of stereoscopic metafiles
• Command line control
• OLE automation
• Compatible with Windows Media Center IR remote control
Version 1.7 (March 25, 2011)
• Added error message when opening encrypted Blu-ray files.
• Added option for DMX512 output to send only used channels.
• Fixed issue with H.264 AVIs with resolution greater 1920x1080.
• Fixed issue when opening left/right *.m2ts files from 3D Blu-ray disks.
Home Page - http://www.3dtv.at