Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery is a partition recovery software to retrieve lost and accidentally deleted data from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file systems. You can save lost and deleted data into a folder accurately with this program.
Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Home Edition 18.104.22.168
It works on various storage media including hard drives and memory cards. It comes with a BOOT CD for the Professional and above licenses, which can be used in case the system is not bootable.
· Partition Recovery - Recovers lost, deleted or formatted data from FAT, NTFS, and exFAT file systems.
· Search Option - Enables the users to search any specific lost or deleted file, folder in the drive.
· Deleted File Recovery - The Deleted File Recovery option enables recovery of deleted or formatted MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Zip, and BKF files.
· Lost/Deleted Audio/Video Recovery - Allows recovery of audio and video files from lost, deleted, and formatted Windows Partitions.
· Photo Recovery - The software recovers lost, deleted photos, pictures, and images from computer Hard Drive, Memory Card, Pen drives, SD card, and external drives.
· Search Lost Drive - The 'Search Lost Drive' option is useful to search any lost drive.
· Auto Update - The 'Auto Update' feature enables software upgrade.
· File Preview - The software enables preview of all the recoverable files after scanning.
· Tree View - The recoverable files are shown in a tree view after the scanning.
· Formatted Files/Folders Recovery - Enables lost and formatted file and folders recovery from the drive.
· E-mail Recovery - Recovers lost, deleted Emails from email clients, such as Microsoft Outlook and Outlook Express.
· File Filter - The ''File Filter' option allows recovery of files on the basis of their extensions.
· Signature Based Recovery - Allows recovery of selected file types.
· Resume Recovery - Helpful to restart recovery process at any later time.
· Raw Recovery - Recovers all the data from hard drive, external drive, or a logical volume of the hard drive.
· Save Scan - Enables to save the scanned data to start data recovery at later time using the saved scan result.
· Drive Status - Monitors and updates about the status of the drive to inform about any impending hardware issues.
· Clone Drive - Creates a similar copy of the hard disk.
· Create Image - Creates an images of the hard disk or the selected logical volumes.
· Masking - The 'Masking' option is useful to narrow the scan result.
Homepage - http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm