Steganos Password Manager 12.0.6 Revision 9730 Multilingual | 13 MB
Steganos Password Manager helps you managing your online passwords, PINs and other confidential or sensitive data. In addition to this, Steganos Password Manager is able to generate secure passwords for you and can enter them automatically.
The solution is Steganos Password Manager™ 12.
- Stores passwords and access codes securely encrypted on a digital key ring. Use it on laptops, PCs, pocket PCs, USB sticks and on other computers when you're on the road.
- Thanks to the auto fill feature, direct access to individual passwords and drag & drop support, the annoying manual fill-out of websites and competition forms is a thing of the past.
- Generates highly secure passwords automatically: Strong password protection to thwart data thieves.
- Creates and stores passwords and other access codes in one encrypted list. Remember only one password. It’s easy, fast and secure.
- Allows direct access to bank account and credit card data as well as to personal data like address, telephone number, e-mail etc. – neatly arranged.
- With just one click, Steganos Password Manager™ fills out website forms automatically with your name and address – extremely useful for online competitions and ordering forms.
- This tool offers you instant access to your password list. Once the widget is activated, it is always visible on your screen and allows direct access to the data in the Steganos Password - Manager without invoking the complete Steganos Password Manager interface. The Steganos Password Widget can be placed anywhere on the screen.
- Passwords stored in Mozilla Firefox can easily be imported into the Steganos Password Manager. There, all passwords will of course be securely encrypted.
- You can copy, move, transfer or even merge different profiles into one profile.
- Store, manage, create and delete passwords and access codes even on the road. Works for every SmartPhone and PDA based on Windows mobile. A synchronizing feature easily updates new or changed passwords.
- Store all your passwords and access codes on USB sticks so they're always at hand. Can be used on any other PC – without extra software or administration privileges (passwords are read only).
- Generate strong passwords with just a few clicks. Define password properties such as length, characters, numbers, upper and lower case letters. Plus: Steganos Password Generator™ shows how secure a self-selected password really is.
- Allows manual access using a USB stick, PDA, memory card, digicam, or iPod®; visual access using a series of pictures or automatic access with an ActiveSync enabled mobile phone with bluetooth. Once the bluetooth device is out of range, the Steganos Password Manager™ closes automatically.
- Lets users access the Steganos Password Manager™ by selecting a series of images as a password, eliminating the need to memorize long and complicated passwords.
- Indispensable tool for online sweepstakes and competition forms: Steganos Password Manager™ saves a lot of time entering sweepstakes and other online forms. It completely eliminates the annoying part of form filling: entering your personal information again and again and again. Fill out online forms with just one mouse click. Works as well with all other website entries. Quick, accurate and easy!
- Optionally, Steganos Password Manager™ enters user data and passwords automatically for website logins (Internet Explorer und Mozilla Firefox) – all you have to do is click "OK".
- Launches websites from the Steganos Password Manager™ application window.
- Add pictures or texts to password entries. Supports JPG, PNG and text files up to 64 KB.
- Categorize passwords to quickly navigate, sort and search password entries (also full text). Categories can also be customized. With comment field for every entry.
- Prevents keyboard strokes from being recording with virtual keyboard – invaluable when accessing Steganos Password Manager™ on remote PCs.
- Creates individual password protected profiles on PCs with multiple users. Uncrackable encryption with 256 Bit AES (Advanced Encryption Algorithm) (US)
Home page - http://www.steganos.com/
Download from FileSonic
Download from FileSonic