StationRipper 2.93 | 2.27 mb
Record Internet Radio
Want to Record Internet Radio? Get thousands of sounds every few hours? Record your favorite Shoutcast Radio or TV show? Record Pandora.com, Last.fm, iTunes radio, AOL Radio, Slacker.com, and Podcasts? Then download the latest version of StationRipper now!
This release of StationRipper allows you to record any number of Last.fm stations. Last.fm allows you to refine what music you are getting, and can learn your music taste - creating a station that plays only the music it thinks you may like.
StationRipper allows you to record all of those custom stations - it will record each one, creating a MP3 for each song, titled with the Song name and Band Name, along with the Album art.
The MP3 it creates is unhindered - you can play it with any player, put it on your iPod - whatever you want to do with it.
What can StationRipper do?
StationRipper allows you to Record Internet Radio Stations and broadcasts. Users on broadband connections regularly report 3,000-6,000 new songs can be downloaded every 24 hours with the registered version! see what it can do!
* Record Shoutcast Audio and Video streams, iTunes Radio, Podcasts, Pandora.com, and Last.fm.
* Records up to 600 streams at one time.
* Buy the music you are recording.
* Be part of our community - help decide what the best stations are!
* Auto-download Album art.
* Use with iTunes - auto-generate iTunes playlists of songs recorded.
* Use with Media Monkey - auto-generate MediaMonkey playlists of songs recorded.
* Keeps track of the songs you've already recorded, only keeping the songs you don't already have.
* Lets you easily find stations to record, via the StationRipperTM Portal, Shoutcast, or other web sites. Or you can drag and drop from iTunes radio to start recording.
* Keeps a list of the music and stations you've recorded, allowing easy playback and re-recording of stations.
* Listen to any station being recorded with a single mouse click.
* Ignore songs under a certain size.