Startup Organizer 2.9.313 SR5 | 2.4 MB
Startup Organizer is a Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003 program that was developed to provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer.
Using Startup Organizer, you can inspect, edit, print and/or temporarily disable such programs and make backup configurations. It is very easy to use.
You may significantly reduce the time required for your system startup by disabling programs that you don`t need all the time.
With RunOnceEx, Services and AutoRunDLL technology support, StartUp Organizer provides you with the most complete control on all methods to start programs automatically.
The Controlled Startup feature allows you to skip certain programs during startup if you hold the [Shift] key while Windows is logging on.
The new version allows you to choose the key for the Controlled Startup feature. It is also possible now to prompt for a confirmation of whether to start all or each program in the Controlled Startup.
StartUp Guard detects non-standard ways to run applications when Windows starts and issues recommendations when it encounters suspicious programs.
Users of Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003 can benefit from the new ability to work with other users` startup configurations. StartUp Organizer displays other users among your standard Registry and Start menu items. You can view programs of other users, edit them, add new ones and drag programs to them.
· Controlled Startup feature allows you to skip certain programs at startup by holding the Shift key while Windows is logging on.
· The new version allows you to choose the key for the Controlled Startup feature. It is also possible now to prompt for a confirmation whether to start every program in the Controlled Startup or not.
· You can also enable sound to indicate when it is better to hold down the Controlled Startup key.
· This unique feature looks for other non-standard ways to run programs while system starts. It shows potentially dangerous places and offers an automatic way to fix issues.
· Undo operations
· StartUp Organizer allows you to undo any operation that you have done on the programs list. You can safely do what you want and revert to the previous state when necessary.
· You can also make multiple backup configurations to restore if you have done something wrong or if you need to switch configurations quickly.
· StartUp Organizer also can compare backup file with the current configuration.
· StartUp Organizer supports Easy Wheel? technology. You don`t need to click on some control to scroll it using mouse wheel. Simply point your mouse over the control you want to scroll up or down and use the wheel!
· StartUp Organizer marks empty nodes with gray color. This helps you navigate categories faster.
Work with other users' configurations:
· StartUp Organizer shows other users configurations on Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP/2003 systems ? All | Startup menu | Other users and All | Registry | Other users. You can work with them just like with any other category. However you will need to logon as system administrator, otherwise Windows will not allow you to access the other users list.
· Another useful feature is ability to add some program to multiple users at once. Select File | Add program to multiple users. You will be prompted to browse for the program to add and click OK button. Then you will see a window with a list of all users. Select one or more users from the list using Ctrl-click or Shift-click and click OK button.
· Order your startup programs
· Now you can define the exact sequence in which to run your StartUp programs. You can also set a delay between program launches.
Print startup configuration:
· StartUp Organizer versions 2.0 and later allow you to print your system startup configuration.
Home Page -