The latest update of Stardock Start8, the great way to bring start menu back to Windows 8. Start8 returns the same Windows 7-style Start menu you have depended upon, while adding enhancements just for Windows 8.
What's new in 1.16:
Fixes for inconsistencies with right Windows key handling
Resolved blank share with menu and open with menu not showing all the right items (Open With issue)
Resolved a problem with jump lists and having a file in the list that was on a network location which was not avail
Resolved a problem with search where very rapid searches that only produced results in the files section would show no files found sometimes
Start8Tweak updated with setting to tell Start8 not to search inside files for content
1. Install Start8 and copy patch to folder where Start8 is installed.
2. Open Windows Search and search for services.msc
3. Stop the Startdock Start8 service, change its startup mode to 'Disabled'.
4. Log out of the Windows and re-log in, then run the Patch and click the 'Patch' button.
5. Start back the service, change the startup mode to "Automatic" again and log out and re-log in once again.
Stardock Start8 v1.16 Windows 8 PainteR
Download from Extabit | Uploaded | JunoCloud