Stardock ObjectBar 2.1 | 10.5 MB
Stardock ObjectBar allows users to create their own custom Start bars, finders, pop-up menus, program launchers, wharfs, docks, etc. It is completely customizable. Users can download hundreds of themes and bars for it from the ObjectBar gallery on WinCustomize.com. Every OS has its own way of accessing programs, tasks, and information, and ObjectBar takes the best from those OSes and gives you the power to build your own. This handy program has everything you need to build your own unique Windows desktop environment, and also comes with a set of very high quality, easy-to-use interfaces that can take your Windows desktop to the next level.The update brought about a number of Vista and WindowBlinds fixes, plus support for Vista 64-bit. If you're a fan of this extremely useful toolbar application, hit up Stardock Central for the update.
Here are a few of the major updates:
• Fixed issue with Virtual Desktops snap-in not updating replicas (required Virtual Desktops update)
• Improved "show real start menu" ability (particularly in Vista and with WindowBlinds)
• Improved taskbar hiding in Vista
• System tray support redone; Vista now supported, overall reliability increased.
• Vista 64-bit support added
• Taskbar handling improved; Elevated applications will now show on the taskbar in Vista
• Fixed issues involving ObjectBar being run "as administrator" under Vista.
• Various other Vista compatibility fixes.
• Windows XP (32 bit)/Server 2003/Vista
• Minimum screen resolution: 1024 width and 768 height
• 40MB free drive space
• 256MB RAM
• Impulse must be installed in order to download and update software