Starcraft 2 : Starcraft Original Mode (2010/Eng/Mode) | 221.22 MB
Homemade ports campaigns for the Terran and Zerg from Starcraft to Starcraft 2.
Soundtrack, voice acting and dialog, all straight from the original.
To start the game must perform a couple of not clever manipulation:
1. Download and copy the file into a directory SC1mod.SC2Mod Mods installed the game Starcraft 2. (Example: D: \ Games \ StarCraft II \ Mods)
2. In the root directory of the installed game folder, create Maps (example: D: \ Games \ StarCraft II \ Maps)
3. Downloading mappaki Rebel_Yell_v1.02.zip (terran campaign) and Overmind.zip (Zerg campaign) and unpack the card in the directory Maps (example: D: \ Games \ StarCraft II \ Maps \ Rebel Yell and D: \ Games \ StarCraft II \ Maps \ Overmind)
4. Once unpacked the card, take the first card in the Terran campaign (Terran00t.SC2Map) and toss it into StarCraft II.exe file in the root directory of the game. After that, we will start the first mission of the Terran campaign, after the mission began press F10 and save the game, come out of the game.
5. Take the first card in the campaign zerg (Zerg01.SC2Map) and toss it into a file StarCraft II.exe as defined in paragraph 4. After starting the mission at once Save and exit from the game.
6. Now go to the folder with our documents and are looking for daddy StarCraft II, which stores our profile and save it. We need to find and copy our conservation campaigns TC1 and transfer them to preserve our battlnet profile that you could easily log in under your profile in TC2, download and save to play in the campaign go to C: \ Users \ Vash_polzovatel_v_Windows \ Documents \ StarCraft II \ Saves \ VersusAI, find files TERRAN a Wasteland.SC2Save and Z1) Among the Ruins.SC2Save, copy them and throw in saving your profile, for example C: \ Users \ Vash_polzovatel_v_Windows \ Documents \ StarCraft II \ Accounts \ Vash_SK2_akkaunt \ Saves \ VersusAI.
7. Start the Starcraft 2, Login to Battlnet, load the preservation of our campaigns section against AI and enjoy