SQL Assistant v4.1.8 | File-Size: 4.17 MB
SoftTree SQL Assistant
for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, MS Access, PostgreSQL, and MySQL
The ultimate tool for SQL developer productivity!
SQL Assistant equips database developers and DBAs with the productivity tools they need to speed up the database development process, improve code quality and accuracy. SQL Assistant can boost your SQL coding productivity by 100% or more. Some users have reported productivity gains by as much as 500%.
Targets Target SQL and non-SQL editors
SQL Assistant easily integrates with many widely used database editors and database management and development environments including native tools that come with your database systems. It provides assistance with code typing, automatic word completion and database object and attributes completion and browsing. It provides functions for quick entry of common SQL constructs and code snippets. It also provides integrated and fully interactive SQL code assistance system for instant help with SQL command syntax and options available in specific database versions, real-time code syntax checker, spell checker and a number of other vital coding tools.
SQL Assistant is fast and can be used with both very small and very large database systems. It is also very flexible and can be easily customized by users to match their coding habits.
Key Features and Benefits
* Doubles SQL developer productivity
* Improves code quality and accuracy
* Provides advanced SQL code intellisense features, including support for databases, objects, parameters, script variables, syntax elements and much more...
* Provides interactive SQL reference and SQL code assistance systems
* Provides advanced SQL code formatters and beautifiers; SQL syntax validation, code structure views for fast code navigation, and more...
* Provides integrated real-time code syntax and spell checker
* Supports 8 major database systems: Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Sybase ASE, Sybase ASA, MS Access, and their SQL dialects
* Integrates with many SQL and non-SQL editors
* Fast and has small disk and memory footprint
* Can be easily installed without interrupting any existing processes and used immediately
* SQL Server Management Studio 2005/2008
* SQL Query Analyzer
* SQL Server Enterprise Manager
* Visual Studio for Database Professionals (DataDude)
* Visual Studio .NET/2005/2008
* Visual Studio C# Express, VB Express, C++ Express, Web Developer ExpressNew
* DB Tools for Oracle
* PL/SQL Developer
* Oracle SQL*Plus
* Toad for Oracle
* Toad for MySQL
* Toad for DB2
* Toad for SQL Server
* PowerBuilder 7/8/9/10.x/11.xNew
* PostgreSQL pgAdmin IIINew
* MySQL Query Browser
* Microsoft Access
* ...Imagine your SQL editor here...
Disk space - 7.2 MB, Memory - 128 MB, CPU - Pentium or compatible
OS - 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
Supported database systems:
* Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
* Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008
* DB2 UDB 7, 8, 9, 9.5
* DB2 UDB for iSeries
* MySQL 5.x
* Sybase ASE 12.x, 15.x
* Sybase ASA 7, 8, 9, 10
* PostgreSQL 8.x
* Microsoft Access 2003, 2007
Database connections via OCI, MySQL connector, SMO, ODBC, ADO.NET
(File-Size: 4.17 MB)
(File-Size: 4.17 MB)