Springboard 0.93 | 2.8 MB
Springboard is a fast, light, easy-to-use Windows application for easily and quickly sketching and annotating storyboards for film, video, animation, or other dynamic media.
Springboard will help you to sketch storyboard ideas for video, animation, film or other media. Springboard helps you organize and plan your story visually.
If you've never made a storyboard before: Storyboarding helps you see what your movie will look like before you shoot. This saves you time and lets you explore more options before you commit your choices to film.
If you've made storyboards on paper, Springboard preserves the simplicity of pencil and paper, plus all the flexibility and power of digital media: perfect erasing, copy-and-paste, easy backups, overlays, exporting directly to video and the Web, and much more.
If you've used other storyboard software: Springboard has a fluid, direct, professionally-designed interface that keeps you focused on what you're doing. Its feature list is long and growing longer. And it's free to try.
Springboard has been used for:
· Homegrown video projects
· Animated shorts
· Feature films
· Multimedia presentations
· Theatre set design
What's new in Springboard 0.93:
· Now uses Unicode text throughout the product, for better support for world languages.
· Dropped support for Windows 98.
· There is no specific support for right-to-left languages yet, though right-to-left Unicode characters are rendered properly on Windows Vista. On Windows XP, they are rendered left-to-right during printing.
· Mirror Horizontally doesn't work on a color layer.
· Error messages when importing print settings from a file where the print rage was selected by frames and there were more frames than in the current file.
· Error messages when printing files with certain combinations of layout options and content.
· Section headings were truncated when printed with certain layout settings.
· Error message on Text tool use after empty Text vector created.
· Dragging Text vectors with certain patterns of word wrapping leaves "crumbs" behind.
Home Page - http://6sys.com/Springboard/index.html