SpeedCommander v12.41 Build 5610 Bilingual | 6.48 MB
your way to speed things up
The powerful file manager SpeedCommander offers a multitude of exclusive features. Sort, copy, move or delete your files either using the mouse or keyboard.
SpeedCommander displays files and folders using the tried and tested two-pane layout. This means that both source and target of a file operation will always be visible. This increases productivity compared to Windows Explorer. It always enhances the speed of navigation through folders, archives and FTP servers.
SpeedCommander directly supports a variety of archive formats. This means you can unpack and create the 13 most common archive formats. A modern AddIn interface enables the integration of extensions, providing additional functionality. The WinCeFS AddIn allows you to access PDA devices via ActiveSync. The WfxWrapper AddIn can integrate file system plug-ins written for Total Commander (wfx).
The integrated FTP client supports FTP, FTP via SSH (SFTP) and FTP via SSL. SpeedCommander is also available in a native 64-bit version for Windows XP x64.
- Two folder windows which can be arranged horizontally or vertically
- Multiple folder views in one folder panel
- File Container with multiple independent containers
- Quick access to Network Neighborhood, Internet and FTP
- Direct support for the many archive formats (including 7Z, RAR, SQX, ZIP)
- Integrated Quick View for many file formats
- Multi-rename tool
- Fast and comfortable Search Program (FileSearch)
- Synchronize files and folders (FileSync)
- Flexible editor for text files (SpeedEdit)