SpeedCommander is a comfortable file manager that builds on the proven two window technology and offers a multitude of exclusive features. Haven't got the changes yet, since just been released. It'll be added.
SpeedCommander 14.20.6800 Bilingual (x86/x64)
ort, copy, move or delete your files either using the keyboard or the mouse. SpeedCommander displays files and folders using the tried and tested two-pane layout. This means that both source and target of a file operation will always be visible. This increases productivity compared to Windows Explorer. It always enhances the speed of navigation through folders, archives and FTP servers. SpeedCommander directly supports a variety of archive formats.
The internal file viewer displays over 80 graphics and text formats. In addition, SpeedCommander contains a powerful text editor with numerous extras including syntax highlighting. With the integrated FTP client, you can both download files from the net and upload your own web pages. SpeedCommander even integrates a web browser for you to surf the web!
SpeedCommander supports various FTP types like FTP via SSH (SFTP) and SSL encrypted FTP. The user just needs to choose a protocol, everything else is done by Speedcommander in a transparent way. The support for proxies was expanded noticeably. SpeedCommander supports Socks 4/4a/5 and HTTP connections. The user can choose to compress directory listing and file transfers with MODE Z. Band width limiting keeps your line responsive, if required. SpeedCommander is also available in a native 64-bit version for Windows XP x64.
• Two folder windows which can be arranged horizontally or vertically
• Multiple folder views in one folder panel
• File Container with multiple independent containers
• Quick access to Network Neighborhood, Internet and FTP
• Direct support for the many archive formats (including 7Z, RAR, SQX, ZIP)
• Integrated Quick View for many file formats
• Multi-rename tool
• Fast and comfortable Search Program (FileSearch)
• Synchronize files and folders (FileSync)
• Flexible editor for text files (SpeedEdit)
Homepage – http://www.speedproject.de/enu/