Spectromancer v1.03 datecode.090622 | 19.16 MB
Spectromancer is an epic strategy game co-designed by Alexey Stankevich and Richard Garfield, creator of Magic: The Gathering that sends you on a journey from apprentice mage to planet-shattering master. For ages, peace and order have reigned across Revnia. But a time of great change is coming and it’s up to you to build your strength and fight the nation’s greatest threat in a thousand years.
In Spectromancer players participate in a magical duel against other mages by strategically summoning creatures and casting spells. Each mage uses five magical elements during a duel - Fire, Water, Air and Earth, plus a fifth related to the specific mage type. There are six mage types in the game: Clerics use Holy power; Mechanicians use Mechanics; Necromancers use Death; Chaosmasters use Chaos; Dominators uses Control and Illusionists use Illusions. Players are able to duel against the computer or against other online players live.
Play in single-player campaign and take on the corrupt council of magic and its innumerable minions. After polishing your skills in single-player, test your limits in exciting multi-player combat.
• Open your mind and discover your power. Build your character’s spells and abilities over time in the extensive single-player campaign filled with surprising challenges.
• Be first in your class. Master eight special spells per class, making each duel distinctly different.
• Unlock over 100 cards. As you explore the world, you add new spells and new allies to your side, each of which opens new strategic options to master.
• Simple to understand, difficult to master. An elegantly-designed battle system pits you against hundreds of scenarios of engaging tactical depth.
• Think fast! Go head to head with other masters in hotseat, LAN or online multiplayer battles.
• Gloat over your victories. Earn badges for your accomplishments and view them in your in-game profile.
• Online League. Check out the leaderboards so that you always know where you stand with the competition.
• Fixed mistakes in help and text
• Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista
• DirectX 8
• 800 MHz
• 128 MB RAM