Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect 126.96.36.1990.7 | 64.65 Mb
With built-in requirements management capabilities, Enterprise Architect helps you trace high-level specifications to analysis, design, implementation, test and maintenance models using UML, SysML, BPMN and other open standards. Enterprise Architect is a multi-user, graphical tool designed to help your teams build robust and maintainable systems. And using high quality, built-in reporting and documentation, you can deliver a truly shared vision easily and accurately!
Speed, Stability and Performance
Fast! Enterprise Architect users agree - Enterprise Architect is a spectacularly fast performer, loading extremely large models in seconds.
Featuring a high-performance model repository, Enterprise Architect easily accommodates large teams sharing the same view of the enterprise.
With tightly integrated version control capabilities, Enterprise Architect also allows globally distributed teams to collaborate effectively on shared projects.
Enterprise Architect provides complete traceability from requirements, analysis and design models, through to implementation and deployment.
Effective verification, validation and immediate impact analysis are possible across the entire life cycle, using such capabilities as Enterprise Architect's Relationship Matrix and Hierarchy View.
Combined with built-in task and resource allocation, Project managers and QA teams are equipped with the right information to help deliver projects successfully.
Model, Manage and Trace Requirements
Capture and trace formal requirements to design, build, deployment and beyond.
Use impact analysis to trace proposed changes to original requirements. Build the right system.
Enterprise Architect’s built-in requirements management features can be used to:
* Define an organized, hierarchical requirements model
* Trace the implementation of system requirements to model elements
* Search and report on requirements
* Perform impact analysis of proposed changes to requirements
Enterprise Architect helps individuals, groups and large organizations model and manage complex information.
By integrating and connecting a wide range of structural and behavioral information in visual form, you can build a coherent, verifiable model of what-is or what-will-be.
Tools built into Enterprise Architect that help you manage complexity include:
* Diagrams for modeling strategic and business level concepts
* Domain-specific profiles and reusable model patterns
* Baseline and version management for tracking and integrating changes
* Role-based security to help the right people contribute in the right way
Generation and Reverse Engineering of Source Code
Enterprise Architect supports generation and reverse engineering of source code for many popular languages, including:
* C and C++
* System C
* Visual Basic
* and more...
The built-in source code editor lets you quickly navigate from model directly to source code in the same environment.
Tight integrations for Eclipse and Visual Studio .NET, provide developers with direct access to blueprints and modeling capabilities right inside the IDE.
Code generation templates let you customize generated source code according to your company specifications.
Advanced Model Driven Architecture
Enterprise Architect supports advanced Model Driven Architecture (MDA) transformations using easy to edit transform templates.
With built-in transformations for:
* Latest UML 2.3 specification
* XMI 2.1 import and export
* Reporting in HTML and RTF
* MDA transformations
* Profiles and Technology support
* Testing, resource tracking, maintenance
* Reverse engineer source code in 10+ languages
* Import database schema
* Visualize XSD and WSDL source
* Import .NET and Java binaries
* From single users to large teams
* Repository support for major DBMSs
* Fast to load, fast to use even with large models
* Shareable files or Repository based models
* Version control with any SCC compliant tool
* Role-based security built-in