Sothink SWF Decompiler v6.0 Portable | 7.34 Mb
SWF Decompiler Magic, a powerful solution that can be used by programmers who need to deal with Flash technology. It is a powerful flash decompiler with the functionality to convert flash files between swf and exe formats and edit SWF movies (dynamic texts, images and more). With this powerful application, users can export resources from a flash and save sounds, images, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts as other formats. It also enables you to export FLA data which can easily be edited in native Flash environment.
Product features include:
Export data of the flash file to rebuild FLA file.
Export sounds and videos of the flash file.
Export texts, shapes, buttons, images, fonts and frames of the flash file.
Export scripts and ActionScripts of the flash file.
Support editing the dynamic textsof current flash.
Support replacing the images of current flash.
Convert flash files between exe and swf formats.
Browse and preview any resource before exporting.
Show detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
When you need it:
When you want to convert SWF file to EXE file.
When you want to convert EXE file to SWF file.
When you want to export all resources of current flash file.
When you want to rebuild a flash file by exporting FLA data.
When you want to change the images of current flash as your own one.
When you want to change the texts of a flash file at your will.
What's new in Sothink SWF Decompiler 6.0 (Build 610)
• Support Flash CS5, and able to get XFL file from Flash CS5 SWF.
• Auto-check the program version: users will be prompted by the program if newer version releases.
• Enhanced the settings for exporting single/multiple SWF file(s).
• When a Flash movie (SWF/EXE) has been added to the "Multi-file Export", the SWF/EXE file and the folder contains this file will be signed with a plus in the Explorer window.
• Added a "Recent Files" button to the ribbon bar.
• Offered a new function "Add to Favorites" for your convenience.
• Optimized the interface to be more user-friendly.
• In the trial version, viewing all ActionScript is supported, but copying and pasting are unavailable.
Home Page - www.sothink.com