Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.6 Build 546 | 11 MB
Professional Sothink SWF Decompiler easily decompiles SWF/EXE to FLA, SWF to FLEX project, and extracts elements from Flash movie in batch mode. It supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (7.0), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (9.0) and Flash CS4 (10.0) completely. FLEX is supported too. It is compatible with ActionScript 2.0 and ActionScript 3.0. And also SWF Decompiler can scan Flash components installed on the computer.
Flash SWF Decompiler converts SWF to FLA. The exported FLA version can be Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (7.0), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (9.0) and Flash CS4 (10.0). When decompiling SWF to FLEX project, the MXML file and other project files will be exported. Almost all the elements in Flash can be exported, such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sound, videos, frame, fonts, text, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides multi-language interface, including English, French, German, and traditional Chinese. The interface is optimized to be very user-friendly and it offers four styles to meet individual need. The preview window can set background color as website style to view if Flash matches with it well, and also you can view thumbnail and navigate the elements. A built-in player makes Flash movie play smoothly with full-control playback in the program.
To make SWF Decompiler more appealing, it offers SWF Catcher, which is a free tool that can capture Flash movies online from IE or Firefox, and then convert Flash SWF movie into FLA in Flash SWF Decompiler.
SWF Decompiler fully supports Windows 7.
Supported input file types:
1. Export SWF made by Flash to FLA.
2. Export EXE made by Flash to FLA.
3. Export SWF made by FLEX to FLA or FLEX project files.
Available formats for the output elements:
1. ActionScript as AS, BIN or HTML format;
2. Sounds as SWF, FLA, MP3 or WAV format;
3. Images as SWF, FLA, JPEG, BMP or PNG format,
4. Videos as SWF, FLA or FLV format,
5. Shapes as SWF, FLA or GLS format, etc.
SWF Decompiler Features:
• Decompile SWF to FLA.
• Decompile SWF to FLEX project, and get MXML file and other project files.
• Decompile the standard EXE made by Adobe Flash to FLA format.
• Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10).
• Compatible with ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
• Export SWF to FLA/SWF to FLEX projects, and extract resources in batch mode.
• Support exporting the resources to SWF or FLA format.
• Extract element into various formats, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
• Export ActionScript file in AS, BIN or HTML format.
• Export the video file in FLV format from Flash movie.
• Multi-Language interface is available, including English, German, French and Traditional Chinese.
• Capture Flash movie online from IE or Firefox by SWF Catcher, and save SWF movies into local disk.
• Extract the resources of SWF movie in various formats.
• Support Flash components.
• Provide a user-friendly interface (like Office 2007).
• Navigate and browse resources in preview window before Flash decompiling.
• Invoke Flash SWF from User-friendly Explorer-like Windows.
• Offer built-in player to play SWF on hard drive or network.
• Take a snapshot to file or clipboard for playing Flash movie in preview window.
• Supply the playback control bar to play, stop, forward, backward; zoom in/out Flash movie freely.
• View detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
• Display ActionScript in Resources Panel for better.
• When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
• Scan your IE cache and list all Flash files you have viewed.
Home Page -