Sothink SWF Decompiler 5.5 Build 538 Portable | 14.27 Mb
SWF Decompiler Magic, a powerful solution that can be used by programmers who need to deal with Flash technology. It is a powerful flash decompiler with the functionality to convert flash files between swf and exe formats and edit SWF movies (dynamic texts, images and more). With this powerful application, users can export resources from a flash and save sounds, images, shapes, frames, morphs, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts as other formats. It also enables you to export FLA data which can easily be edited in native Flash environment.
Product features include:
Export data of the flash file to rebuild FLA file.
Export sounds and videos of the flash file.
Export texts, shapes, buttons, images, fonts and frames of the flash file.
Export scripts and ActionScripts of the flash file.
Support editing the dynamic textsof current flash.
Support replacing the images of current flash.
Convert flash files between exe and swf formats.
Browse and preview any resource before exporting.
Show detailed properties of elements in Flash movies.
When you need it:
When you want to convert SWF file to EXE file.
When you want to convert EXE file to SWF file.
When you want to export all resources of current flash file.
When you want to rebuild a flash file by exporting FLA data.
When you want to change the images of current flash as your own one.
When you want to change the texts of a flash file at your will.
· Converts SWF to FLA completely and quickly.
· Decompiles Flash Movie (swf, exe) successfully.
· SWF in all versions can be decompiled and converted to FLA 6.0 or 7.0 or 8.0.
· Supports exporting the Flash movie file (SWF or exe) in FLA format, compatible with Flash 6, Flash 7 and Flash 8.
· Decompiles, displays and extracts all Flash movie elements in groups, such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action.
· Can extract the shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts and ActionScript from a Flash movie.
· Can extract the video file from a Flash movie and export it in *.flv format.
· Supports converting swf that contains video to FLA.
· Supports ActionScript 2.0 fully.
· Shows the Script code neatly within the program and can export the ActionScript code while converting the swf to FLA.
· Supports exporting ActionScript in .as format.
· Support converting the swf that contains components to fla file.
· Supports expanding the sprite frame by frame.
· Includes font linkage in the converted FLA.
· To avoid the movie font is missed in other computer, Sothink SWF Decompiler can convert all found letters to shapes and save them in Library so that you can get the same font result on any computer.
· Has a built-in Flash viewer to view and play the Flash movies you select.
· User-friendly Explorer-like interface.
· Supplies SWF Catcher for Firefox and IE.
Homepage - www.sothink.com