Sorenson Squeeze 188.8.131.52 Portable | 139.12 Mb
Sorenson Squeeze 7 Compression Suite is the first full-featured compression application to incorporate High Definition (HD) encoding for a variety of video formats including - MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, RealMedia, and Windows Media 9. The Suite also compresses the highest-quality video for Macromedia Flash files.
Sorenson Media has added the Sorenson AVC Pro codec (also known as H.264) to the Sorenson Squeeze 4 Compression Suite. This codec offers unparalleled encoding efficiency by creating the high-quality video at roughly 70 percent the standard MPEG-4 codec!
While most compression tools are cumbersome, with steep learning curves, Squeeze is easy to use and requires no in-depth knowledge of the complexities of compression technology. Squeeze 4 reduces your digital video to a fraction of its original size, allowing you to pack more onto CDs and DVDs or to stream across the Internet much more affordably.
Video Input Formats:
· 3GP, ASF, AVCHD, AVC–Intra, AVI, DV, DVCPRO, Flash Video (On2 VP6, Sorenson Spark), HDV, Motion JPEG, MPEG–1, MPEG–2, MPEG–4 Part 2, MPEG–4 AVC (H.264), MPEG Program Streams, MPEG Transport Streams, MXF (XDCAM), QuickTime, VOB, WMV
Audio Input Formats:
· AAC, AC–3, AIFF, AU, Dolby Digital, M4A MP3 (MPEG–1 Layer 3), MPEG Layer 1, MPEG Layer 2, PCM, WMA, WAV
Video Output Formats:
· 3GP, Apple HTTP Live Streaming (HLS), AVI Blu–Ray (H.264, MPEG–2, VC–1), DV, DVB DVD (NTSC, PAL), Flash Video (On2 VP6, Sorenson Spark), HDV, Matroska, Motion JPEG, MPEG–1, MPEG–2, MPEG–4 Part 2 MPEG–4 AVC (H.264), MPEG Elementary Streams, MPEG Program Streams MPEG Transport Streams, QuickTime QuickTime Exporter Components, WebM WMV
Audio Output Formats:
· AAC, AC–3, AIFF, Dolby Digital, M4A, MP3 (MPEG Layer 3), MPEG Layer 1, MPEG Layer 2, Ogg Vorbis, PCM, WAV, WMA
Encode & Transcode:
· Video compression, easy as 1, 2, 3
· Import uncompressed video file
· Select intelligent presets
· Press “Squeeze It”
· GPU accelerated H.264 encoding
· Adaptive Bitrate encoding
· One, Two and Multi-Pass Variable Bitrate (VBR) compression
· High Definition (HD) encoding options
· Simultaneous multi-file encoding
· Metadata encoding/passthrough
· Batch processing at job, source, and output levels
· Encode for broadcast
· Dolby certified encoders
· Source pixel aspect ratio control
· Constrain output file size
· Black Restore, blur, brightness, contrast, crop, deinterlace, fade video, gamma, hue, saturation and lightness, inverse telecine, image orientation (NEW), RGB, Sharpen, Telecine 2:3 pulldown, Timecode, tint, video noise reduction, watermark, white balance, white restore, audio duration, audio mixer, audio pitch, audio volume, audio fade.
· Seamless integration with AVID, Final Cut Pro, and Premiere Applications
· Multiple Watch Folders with multiple output options
· Direct integration with Sorenson 360
· Integrated preset exchange
· Trim in and out points
· Video cropping
· Duplicate Source
· DV Capture
· Standard NLE shortcut keys
· BIAS SoundSoap SM Audio Noise Reduction Plugin
What's new in Sorenson Squeeze 7.0.0:
Squeeze 7 introduces new functional enhancements focused on an even faster encoding experience for the user, and ensures compatibility with the latest video cameras, formats, and encoding standards. A new encoder is now available in Squeeze: Mainconcept H.264 CUDA. Note that your video card must support this standard, and that you may need to set it up to recognize it.
Adaptive Bitrate Encoding to iOS Devices:
· New encoding presets (under the new Adaptive Streaming Video tab in Squeeze Presets) have been added, such as "Apple_Adaptive," to ensure support for Apple Adaptive Video Stream Encoding. Adaptive Video Streaming is a negotiation between player and server for optimal bitrate and error resilience based on network conditions, resulting in a dynamic adjustment of the video bitstream being delivered.
MPEG 2 Transport Streams (for Broadcast):
· You can now encode into the MPEG-2 TS format, which is the container most often used for ATSC (Broadcast HD) video content. Numerous new presets are now available in Squeeze to enable this type of encoding, which include HDTV, Digital Signage, AVCHD, ATSC, and DVB formats.
Optimized WebM, Blu-‐Ray and Audio (Dolby AC3 Pro, Ogg) formats:
· You can now encode into the most popular new high-quality formats, including the open-source formats for WebM, MKV, and Ogg. A new disc type appears for Blu-Ray under Squeeze Presets, which enables you to author in Blu-Ray format using Encore or AVID DVD by Sonic, which creates an H.264 or .AC3 file output. Note, however, that this output format cannot be combined with the new CUDA presets (above). Dolby AC3 is the consumer version of AC3; you can upgrade to AC3 Pro for even higher data rates.
Native Plugins to all major NLEs (Avid, FCP, Adobe Premiere):
· Our newest Adobe plugin enables you to encode in the latest versions of Adobe Premiere (CS4 and CS5) and publish using Squeeze presets. You can now input and edit video, and then export the file to newly added Squeeze output options, including MP4, WebM, MKV, and Ogg.
· By utilizing Graphics Processing Units (GPU), the specialized microprocessors now embedded in most personal computers, laptops and workstations, Squeeze delivers faster encoding, saving time with each encode job.
· Squeeze is h.264 optimized for CUDA— nVidia’s parallel computing architecture which enables dramatic performance increases.
· Adaptive Bitrate Encoding.
· Apple HTTP Live Streaming (Segmented)
· Squeeze handles all aspects of adaptive bitrate encoding – from encoding multiple renditions at different data rates to segmenting files and uploading them to your CDN—creating time by freeing you from a formerly labor-intensive, difficult, lengthy processes involving multiple tools.
· Unique to desktop encoding software, only Squeeze integrates directly into every major professional Non-Linear Editing (NLE) tool.
· Adobe Creative Suite 4, 5 | Adobe Premiere Plug-in
· Squeeze saves time by being available as an export option, offering far fewer steps in the professional’s workflow.
New Input Formats:
· FLV with Spark and VP6 codecs.
New Output Formats:
· MPEG Transport Streams for Broadcast with H.264 and Dolby AC3
· Digital Signage-specific outputs
· MPEG-2 Elementary Streams with H.264, VC-1, MPEG-2, and Dolby AC3 for Blu-ray authoring
· Formats: WEBM, and QuickTime export components such as REDCODE RAW, DivX, x.264, Xvid, and many more.
· Audio Only Outputs: Dolby AC3, AAC, AIFF, M4A, OGG, WAV, WMA
· Sorenson Exchange - an online repository of professional video encoding presets, video professional Q&A, and professional services marketplace.
Home page - http://www.sorensonmedia.com/