Here's the most recent update of Sony Vegas Pro.. For the record version 12 of Sony Vegas Pro only support 64bit systems..
Vegas™ Pro 12 is an integrated, forward-thinking production environment designed for a new generation of creative professionals. Combining a familiar track-based timeline with hundreds of thoughtful workflow innovations, Vegas Pro 12 is a refreshing, modern approach to post-production. Supporting more formats, more workflows, and more creative control than ever before, Vegas Pro 12 makes it easy to deliver your message and express your artistic vision.
Innovative editing tools
Edit SD, HD, 2K and 4K material in 2D or stereoscopic 3D, with drag-and-drop functionality or traditional 3-point and 4-point editing modes. The Vegas Pro 12 interface provides an impressive array innovative tools and thoughtful touches, with a fully customizable workspace for accomplishing a wide range of production tasks. Nest Vegas Pro projects within the timeline, customize and save keyboard commands, and use application scripting to automate repetitive tasks. The new Expanded Edit Mode temporarily splits the track at the edit point and enables you to dynamically add or remove frames from either side of the edit point while the media is playing, creating a highly precise, interactive editing experience.
Powerful effect and compositing engine
Combine up to 32 high-quality, keyframeable effects per Effects Chain and apply them at the Event, Track, Media, or Project level. Vegas Pro 12 uses an advanced plug-in architecture based on the OpenFX standard, for hundreds of optional effects from leading visual effects plug-in VFX developers. Parent-Child tracks and sophisticated 2D and 3D compositing modes provide a powerful, flexible effects environment. Shape Masking tools and FX Masking capabilities are new for Vegas Pro 12, along with the Color Match plug-in, to quickly match the color characteristics from one clip to another.
Import and export a wide range of project files to and from Vegas Pro 12. The built-in software can convert between the native .veg file and AAF, for Avid® ProTools®, XML for Apple® Final Cut Pro® 7, Final Cut Pro X (export only) and DaVinci Resolve 8, and .prproj for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS6 and After Effects® CS6.
Titler Pro 1.0 from NewBlueFX
Create high-quality titles with Titler Pro 1.0, a full-featured titling application from NewBlueFX. Titler Pro enables users to add animations, professional-style templates, and effects to their title sequences. Work in real-time with GPU-accelerated effects and transitions, and easily move text on the X, Y, and Z axes within the Vegas Pro 12 workspace. With 2D and 3D capabilities, Titler Pro 1.0 is the perfect addition to the stereoscopic 3D toolset.
Designed for performance
64-bit operating systems are the best choice for high-end performance. By focusing exclusively on 64-bit operating systems, Vegas Pro 12 overcomes many of the limitations of legacy 32-bit software/hardware architecture, enabling users to enjoy superior performance and improved stability for memory-intensive projects and formats.
Working with OpenCL™ supported devices from AMD and NVIDIA, Vegas Pro 12 leverages GPU acceleration for video FX, transitions, compositing, pan/crop, track motion and encoding, providing a significantly faster workflow. GPU acceleration streamlines the video editing experience in Vegas Pro 12 by providing playback performance gains and faster rendering times, ideal for industry professionals who work on tight deadlines where every second counts.
Stereoscopic 3D editing
Create breathtaking stereoscopic 3D projects with the same ease and agility as the Vegas Pro 2D workflow. Vegas Pro 12 provides the ability to easily import, adjust, edit, preview, and output stereoscopic 3D media — all using industry-standard professional delivery formats including single or dual files with side-by-side, top/bottom, or line-alternate encoding. Anaglyphic monitoring and output are also supported. Stereoscopic Auto-Pairing allows bulk pairing of stereoscopic 3D subclips on the timeline, with the ability to automatically pair stereoscopic 3D media created with the Sony PMW-TD300 or a pair of PMW-F3 cameras using the 3D Link feature.
Vegas Pro 12 system requirements
Microsoft® Windows Vista® 64-bit SP2, Windows 7 64-bit, or Windows® 8 64-bit operating system
2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
OHCI-compatible IEEE-1394DV card (for DV and HDV capture and print-to-tape)
USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
512 MB GPU memory
Windows-compatible sound card
DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.51 (included on application disc)
Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
GPU-accelerated video processing and rendering require an OpenCL™-supported NVIDIA®, AMD/ATI™, or Intel® GPU with 512MB memory or more. (please see the GPU acceleration page for more detailed specifications and driver requirements)
NewBlueFX Titler Pro requires either an NVIDIA or AMD/ATI graphics card.
Notable fixes/changes in version 12.0 (Build 765)
• Added support for MOV files when exporting to Media Composer AAF format.
• Added support for writing sidecar XML files when rendering XAVC and XAVC S video.
• Added templates for rendering Sony XAVC / XAVC S video.
• When rendering XAVC S files, audio is now rendered in LPCM format.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when rendering a project that contained an empty metadata command marker.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when using Tools > Multicamera > Create Multicamera Track with an empty track selected.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when importing 1440x1080 XAVC files.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash when dragging a preset chain (filter package) from the Plug-In Manager to an event, track, media file, or the video output.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a crash on some systems with NVIDIA graphics when reading 4:2:0 480p widescreen media.
• Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas to freeze when adding some interlaced MP4 videos to the timeline.
• Fixed a bug that could cause rendering to hang when rendering to XDCAM EX MP4 files with the Enable no-recompress long-GOP rendering check box (Preferences > General) selected.
• Fixed a bug that could cause .aaf files imported from Media Composer to be read using an incorrect frame rate in Vegas Pro.
• Fixed a bug that could cause .mov and .mp4 files imported from Media Composer to be read using incorrect timecode in Vegas Pro.
• Fixed a bug that could cause a hang when rendering 4K XAVC S video on some computers.
• Fixed a bug that could cause an error to be displayed when importing and MXF file from an Optical Disc Archive unit.
• Fixed a bug that could cause Vegas Pro to hang when reading MP4 video from the GoPro Hero 3+.
• Fixed a bug that added a green bar when reading 480p widescreen AVC files.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Vegas Pro from updating the file size estimate when Render Loop Region Only was selected during Blu-ray Disc burning.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Sony F5 cameras from playing XAVC HD 23.98p clips rendered in Vegas.
• Fixed a bug that caused the Iris transition to reverse A- and B-roll video when GPU acceleration was turned off.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Vegas from correctly reading SD MP4 clips that were shot in portrait mode.
• Fixed a bug that prevented Vegas from persisting the View transform setting on the Video tab of the Project Properties dialog.
Languages: English, German, French, Russian, Spanish and Japanese.
Sony Vegas Pro 12.0 Build 765 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Extabit