Here's the most recent Mac OS X update of Sound Forge Pro, The professional audio editor.
Built on a clean slate for OS X, Sound Forge™ Pro Mac provides a contemporary application environment that’s perfect for recording, editing, processing, and rendering broadcast-quality audio master files. A fresh statement on audio editing software, Sound Forge Pro Mac includes a comprehensive suite of mastering, restoration, and repair tools for immediate results.
Finally on the Mac, an audio editing application designed exclusively for OS X with a workflow that can keep up with your creative flow. Configurable viewing panels allow you to toggle to any project view you need in seconds — see everything at once or toggle your view to see only the features you want, when you want. Easily navigate the entire interface and work quickly, even on laptops.
Assigning hardware, metering input signals, arming tracks, and recording high-resolution multichannel audio is a simple and fluid process in Sound Forge Pro Mac. Route your inputs, position the Record tool anywhere in the user interface, click Record, and bring pristine audio into your computer — up to 32 simultaneous channels at 64-bit/192 kHz resolution.
Signal and effects processing
Enjoy a full range of native processes including fade, flip, mute, normalize, and reverse. Process audio using repair tools from iZotope, and time/pitch modification algorithms from Zplane™. Easily access your plug-in collection for offline and nondestructive processing.
A one-stop audio mastering solution
Enjoy instant access to everything you need to prepare, process, and render finished audio master files. Sound Forge Pro Mac includes iZotope’s Mastering and Repair Suite of high-end processing plug-ins that you can use right away by simply dropping them into the application’s Plug-In Chain tool.
What's new in 2.0.1 Build 190:
- Added support for reading and writing OGG files.
- Added automatic snapping to zero crossings (Options > Snapping > Zero Crossings).
- Fixed a bug that could cause the incorrect fade type to be selected when changing the fade type of overlapping events.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent very large project files (> 4 GB) from opening.
- Fixed a bug that caused Sound Forge Pro Mac to start only for the user account that was used to install the application.
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.7 or later
1. Install Sound Forge Pro 2.0.1 Build 190
2. If you're using Moutain Lion OS version or later, before running SoundForge Pro 2.0.1 Build 190 disable "Gatekeeper" feature.
3. Apply patch on "Sound Forge Pro.app" and "Convrt.app"
4. Enjoy !
Sound.Forge.Pro.2.0.1.Build.190_OSX_CRK-FFF - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile