The application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors.
Sound Forge™ Pro is the application of choice for a generation of creative and prolific artists, producers, and editors. Record audio quickly on a rock-solid platform, address sophisticated audio processing tasks with surgical precision, and render top-notch master files with ease. New features include one-touch recording, metering for the new critical standards, more repair and restoration tools, and exclusive round-trip interoperability with SpectraLayers Pro 2. Taken together, these enhancements make this edition of Sound Forge Pro the deepest and most advanced audio editing platform available.
Changes in SONY Sound Forge Pro 11:
* Added Use True Peaks and Enable DC Blocking Filter controls to the Detect Clipping dialog for measuring loudness.
* Improved support for metadata in Broadcast Wave Format files.
* Added support for editing files in SpectraLayers Pro 2.0.
* Improved Plug-In Chain window now allows floating plug-in windows.
* Improved selection dragging: you no longer need to drag up before dragging a selection.
* Fade in and fade out curves now default to a linear curve in the processing and Mix dialogs.
* Added Remember last-used Save As folder to the General tab in the Preferences dialog.
* Added plain text file option for saving and opening a file’s regions list and playlist/cutlist.
* You can now rearrange maximized data window tabs by dragging the tabs to a new location.
* Added automatic resampling during playback for unsupported sample rates when you’re using an ASIO audio device.
* Added support for splitting events at region boundaries.
* Added support for moving markers, regions, and envelope points with events. The Options > Paste Markers/Regions command is now * Options > Lock to Selection > Markers/Regions and Options > Lock to Selection > Envelope Points.
* Added support for ripple editing in event-editing mode. Choose Options > Event > Auto Ripple to toggle automatic ripple editing for downstream events.
* Improved audio playback and recording device routing in the Preferences > Audio tab.
- Windows Vista® (SP2 or later), Windows® 7, or Windows® 8 operating system
- 1 GHz processor
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 512 MB RAM
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from DVD)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Microsoft DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 (included on application disc)
SONY Sound Forge Pro 11.0 Build 234 [Patch-KHG]
Download from Extabit - Uploaded - DizzCloud - Datafile