Sony Sound Forge Pro 10.0b | 153.74 Mb
Sound Forge Pro 10 software efficiently and reliably provides audio editors and producers complete control over all aspects of audio editing and mastering. Whether in the studio or field, it's the ultimate all-in-one production suite for professional audio recording and mastering, sound design, audio restoration, and Red Book CD creation. New features in Sound Forge Pro 10 include precise event-based editing, integrated disc-at-once CD burning, musical instrument file processing, and pristine audio conversion and time stretching.
» Supports 24-bit and 32-bit/64-bit float 192 kHz files
» Edit mono, stereo, and multichannel audio files (up to 32 channels)
» Over 20 real-time DirectX plug-ins
» Multichannel file editing and processing
» Real-time editing and processing
» Automated time-based recording
» ASIO driver support
» Customizable keyboard mapping
» DirectX audio plug-in support
» VST audio effect support
» Video and AVI support
» Unlimited undo/redo levels
» Drag-and-drop editing between channels
» Integrated disc-at-once CD burning
» Full support for 4GB + files
» And much, much more...
- New customizable window layouts
- New default fade types
- New tabbed user interface
- New performance optimizations
- New event-based editing
- New musical instrument file processing
- New metadata windows
- Enhanced Broadcast Wave Format (.bwf) support
- New filters and DirectX plug-ins
- Integrated disc-at-once CD burning
- New! Includes Mastering Effects Bundle 2 powered by iZotope
- New! Zplane élastique Pro timestretch and pitch shift DirectX® plug-in
- New! Resonant Filter plug-in
- VST plug-in effect support
- DirectX® plug-in effects automation
- DirectX Plug-in Manager
- Real-time effects previewing
- Modeless audio Plug-In Chainer
- Wet/dry mix and crossfade options
- Acoustic Mirror environment simulator
- Amplitude Modulation
- Delay/Echo (Simple and Multi-Tap)
- Graphic Dynamics
- Multi-Band Dynamics
- Noise Gate
- Pitch Bend/Shift
- Wave Hammer Compressor/Volume Maximizer
What's new in version 10.0
Disc-at-once CD burning.
Enhanced timestretch and pitch shifting with the lastique Timestretch plug-in.
Support for processing musical instrument files (.dls, .sf2, .gig).
The Global media cache setting on the Editing tab of the Preferences dialog allows you to reserve RAM for media recently read from or written to disk.
Floating window docks.
Enhanced Broadcast Wave Format (.bwf) support.
Enhanced window layout management — save, recall, and share custom window layouts.
Tabbed browsing for maximized data windows.
iZotope MBIT+ Dither bit-depth conversion and 64-Bit SRC sample rate conversion.
Resonant Filter plug-in.
Custom selection grid lines.
You can now set default fade types for effects on the Editing tab in the Preferences dialog.