Sonne CD Copy Master v188.8.131.520 | 8.21 MB
CD Copy Master is a useful CD copy utility. With the program, you can copy all kinds of CD disc, and the copied CD would be all the same with original one; you can also use CD Copy Master to copy audio tracks from CD on your hard disk; rip audio tracks from a CD and save them to your hard drive in various audio formats, like MP3, WMA, OGG and other; create custom audio CD from MP3 , WAV, OGG and WMA files; and erase rewritable discs.
CD Copy Master / Key Function
• Copy both audio CD and data CD with best quality.
• Rip audio tracks from a personal CD and save them to your hard drive in various digital
• audio formats, like RAW, OGG, MP3 and WAV music files.
• Extract digital audio tracks from an audio CD into sound files on your hard disk.
• Write files to CD-R media.
• Erase the old data from CD-RW.
• Name the files which you want to rip, using information received from the CDDB source.
• Change and add the information obtained from the audio sources such as name of
artist, album and tracks.
• Visually judge the progress of the ripping process.
• Easy-to-use and user-friendly interface.
CD Copy Master / How to Copy CD
CD Copy Master can copy all your CD disks to blank CD including MP3 music, audio CD, office documents, games, photos, and any other discs you might have.
Step 1: Start the CD Copy Master.
Step 2: Insert the CD you want to copy into CD drive, and insert a blank CD into CD writer. CD Copy Master will automatically load CD data.
Step 3: Select read driver, read speed, write driver and write speed from related drop lists.
Step 4: Tick the check box of options you desired to respond each operation.
Step 5: Click "Start" button to copy CD.
CD Copy Master / System Requirements
RAM: 512 MB or higher
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Burning Device: CD-R/RW
Home Page - http://www.sonnesoftware.com