SolidWorks 2009 Bible | PDF | 1177 Pages | 28.49 MB
SolidWorks Bible is a comprehensive reference-tutorial that covers the basics, but then quickly ramps up to more advanced level topics. Every feature is thoroughly covered yet written in a way that makes learning this robust program seem non-threatening and uncomplicated. In a market full of books for beginners this is the one book that goes into extensive detail, not just on "how" the software works, but in many cases "why" it works the way it does. The author is well known in the SolidWorks community and uses SolidWorks on a daily basis as his main design tool in his contracting and consulting work. Many topics covered in SolidWorks Bible are not found in any other publication or even documentation directly from SolidWorks.
From the Back Cover
Revise and reinvent 3D prototypes as much as you wish
Whether you're designing parts or assemblies, SolidWorks is what you need to tranform virtual 3D models into production design data. And whether you're new to this powerful CAD software or want to take your current skills to new levels, you'll find all the in-depth coverage you need in this comprehensive guide. Packed with step-by-step tutorials, timesaving techniques, and real-world examples, this book helps you accomplish tasks, avoid pitfalls, and start using SolidWorks 2009 like a pro.
* Customize your user interface and use visualization tools
* Create sketches, parts, assemblies, and drawings
* Build intelligence into parts with smart components
* Explore patterns, equations, and configurations
* Learn multibody, surface, and master model techniques
* Work with mold tools, plastic and sheet metal parts, and weldments
* Create animations with SolidWorks Motion