Solid Converter PDF converts PDF to Word, Excel and creates PDFs from ANY program that prints.
Proper Note: In the previous release, even if patch file works well visible watermark remains on the documents you convert. Tested and working fine. It doesn't leave visible watermark on documents.
Convert your PDF files to Microsoft® Word documents for easy editing. PDF to Excel Conversion. Convert tables from your PDF files to Micrsoft® Excel spreadsheets. Select pages or entire document. WYSIWYG Content Extraction. Convert selected tables or images from a PDF file. Creates tables in Word or Excel or image files. Quality Conversions. No need to waste hours reformatting and reworking your files. PDF Creation. Simply drag and drop. Easily create PDFs from your documents. WYSIWYG user interface. Batch-Process Conversions. Save time by using batch conversion palettes in the UI or using scripts from the command line.
• Convert PDF to Word and Excel
• Extract the content in WYSIWYG mode
• Quality Conversions
• Advanced options for converting headers and footers
• Form fields are recognized and converted into text boxes Microsoft Word
• The ability to convert text from any angle
• Internet links are automatically transferred from a PDF into a Word document
• Converting from Windows Explorer
• Convert scanned TIFF documents into files with a search PDF/A-1b
• Scan documents into a format PDF/A-1b
• Create a text layer
• Convert existing normal or image PDF files into a searchable format, long-term storage of ISO 19005-1
• Checking for compliance with ISO 19005-1 standard for existing PDF documents and repair problems
• A convenient way to create PDF files from any document format
• WYSIWYG user interface
• The ability to use different images and files to create a new watermark
• Combine multiple documents into one PDF file
• The ability to reorder pages and share pages between PDF documents
• Ability to upload pages from PDF document into one or more of the newly created PDF files
• Quick search across multiple documents
• Batch conversion
• Create PDF files from any Windows application
• Password protection for PDF files
• Use of encryption algorithms 128-bit RC4 or AES
• Create secure PDF files
• Storing information about the document
• Create PDF files with custom pages sizes, margins and orientation
• Set default view including page layout, initial zoom and page thumbnail view
• Create a document format PDF/A-1b, compatible with the standard ISO 19005-1.