Here's steam Update Patch 1.10.4785 by SKIDROW
SOL Exodus v1.10.4785 Update-SKIDROW
SOL.Exodus v1.10.4785 Update info:
Patch 1.10.4785 notes:
- Extended joystick support implemented.
- On control settings screen, “Gamepad” renamed “Xbox/PS Gamepad” and will only show up if appropriate controller is connected.
- “Joystick” renamed “Joystick/Gamepad” as most modern gamepads register as joysticks and will only show up if appropriate controller is connected.
- Only 6 default mappings put in for joysticks, down from 12. Y-axis now inverted by default. This change will not affect previously saved settings changes.
- Fixed issue on Mission 7 where the user would not always get points for destroying the CoD Temple.
- Fixed performance issues on M7.
- Shortened M1 and M7 a bit due to pacing issues.
- Shortened Prologue a bit due to pacing issues. Heroic action requirements also reduced (25 fighters -> 15)
- Further improved Atlas turret effectiveness.
- Elite AI behaviors further improved.
1. Unpack release
2. Run SOL.Exodus.1.10.4785.Update.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!