Here's the final update of one of the best mp3 files tag editors available.. Tag&Rename is a music files tag editor that easily handles all popular digital audio formats.
Softpointer Tag&Rename 3.7 Final:
- Final release.
- Minor improvements.
Tag&Rename is a music files tag editor that easily handles all popular digital audio formats. No matter what music compressor you prefer, you can keep your music collection organized with Tag&Rename. It is the only tag editor and organizer which has full native support for: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), Windows Media wma, asf and wmv files, Apple iTunes aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Speex (vorbis comments), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), most popular lossless codecs including Monkey's Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple lossless, Windows Media lossless, Wav, Aiff and DSF (Direct Stream Digital).
Tag&Rename include full Unicode support.
Tag&Rename supports many additional tag fields including lyrics, cover art, rating, mood, disc #, part of a compilation, album artist, classical music fields (Composer, Conductor, etc.), file related URL's and so on. With Tag&Rename, you can:
- manual and batch id3 tag editor
- automatically fix and complete file tags using online freedb database
- automatic load titles and cover art from Amazon and Discogs
- automatic load album titles from tracktype.org server
- get tags data from mp3's file names and its folders structures
- rename your mp3 files and folders according to its music information in a batch
- create play lists
- export files information to XLS, CSV, and HTML formats and import tags from XLS
Softpointer Tag&Rename 3.7 Final - Extabit - Uploaded