Snowmint CS Budget 6.4.2a | Mac OS X | 11 MB
Tired of living payday to payday? Can't get out of debt? Try a better way to manage your bank account(s). Budget is based on the tried and true envelope method of budgeting. It's a much easier way to see where your money is, where it's needed, and where it went.
Whats new since v6.3.4?
* Fixed saving/reading file version number in binary document.
* Fixed display of calendar window on Mac OS X 10.3.9.
* Account/envelope deletion also removes import rules references to the deleted account/envelope.
* Fixed initialize and setting of cumulative/average switch for main window statistics.
* Fixed entering pay only in deposit rules.
* Added investment section asset category allocation.
* Added auto conversion of Budget Touch files opened on the desktop.
* Added support for AES-128 encryption during sync with Budget Touch v1.1 or later.
* Double-clicking a reminder in the transaction entry area of the main window starts recording the transaction in a separate window.
* New look for the calendar on the main window and in the Calendar window.
* Bug fixes
* Fixed deleting an envelope with a negative balance that caused an integrity 1a error.
* Prevented creating split transfer and subsequent integrity error 1a.
* Fixed crash when switching a pay transaction type to a transfer.
* Fixed Profit/Loss report to correctly find a deposit compliment transaction.
* Fixed XML file format saving the pay amount info for Profit/Loss reports.
Mac Platform: UB
OS version: 10.4
Link for more information:http://snowmintcs.com
- Featured link
Download now Snowmint CS Budget 6.4.2a