Smith Micro released the new updated version of Poser Pro 2014. 3D Animation Software & Character Creator.
Poser Pro 2014 includes robust 3D character creation tools including clothing fitting, morph target creation, weight mapping tools, network rendering and the full collection of Poser 10 features, but in a native 64-bit application. The included set of PoserFusion 2014 plug-ins are perfect for content integration with Lightwave, CINEMA 4D, 3ds Max and Autodesk Maya, as well as Z-brush via our Go-Z support.
- Render animation and 3D art with characters!
- Integrate Poser characters into professional 3D tools!
- 5GB ready to use content included!
- 64-bit performance on Mac and Windows systems!
- Poser Content Creation Tool Suite included!
All built on the foundation of Poser 10
Poser Pro 2014 is based on our popular Poser 10, with added features to support the 3D character needs of professional artists, animators and designers. Poser is the fastest way to add 3D figures into any project, animation or illustration. With an intuitive interface, Poser makes it easy to pose, animate and render.
Get all these powerful Character Animation features with Poser:
- Walk Designer for automated biped walk and run cycles
- Talk Designer to produce animated talking characters with nuances such as blinks and head nods
- Face Room photo-matching to transform Poser figures with imported photographs of real people
- Bullet Physics for dynamic rigid object and soft body dynamics to recreate bounce and jiggle
- Dynamic Hair and Cloth for stylized strand based hair and dynamic flowing cloth
- Content eco-system: A network of third party content developers has grown alongside Poser, including our own Content Paradise, providing Poser assets that cross every genre imaginable.
- Windows® 8 or 8.1, 7, Vista® or XP® (64-bit OS required for 64-bit installation)
- 1.3 GHz Pentium 4 or newer, Athlon 64 or newer (1.65 GHz or faster recommended)
- 1 GB system RAM (4 GB or more recommended)
- OpenGL enabled graphics card or chipset recommended (recent NVIDIA GeForce and ATI Radeon required for advanced real-time preview features)
- 24-bit color display, 1440 x 900 minimum resolution
- 3 GB free hard disk space (6 GB recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive (Physical product only)
- Internet connection required for Content Paradise
- Windows® Internet Explorer® 7 or newer
- Adobe® Flash® Player 11 or newer
- Adobe® AIR® (external library)
Hosting plugins require a valid English language installation of their respective host application:
- Maxon CINEMA 4D R12-16
- Autodesk 3ds Max 2012 - 2015
- Autodesk Maya 2012 - 2015
- Newtek Light Wave 3D 9.6 - 11
- ZBrush 4 or later required for GoZ interoperability
What's New in Poser Pro 2014:
Productivity tools designed for Professional Poser Content Developers
Interactively fit clothing and props to any Poser figure and create new conforming clothing using five intelligent modes that automatically loosen, tighten, smooth and preserve soft and rigid features. Paint maps on the mesh to control the exact areas that you want to modify. Use pre-fit tools to direct the mesh around the goal figure's shapes. With a single button, generate a new conforming item using the goal figure's rig, complete with full morph transfer
Copy Morphs from Figure to Figure
When creating new content for Poser figures, morph transfer enables conforming clothing developers to easier support a wide array of figures and include both full body and partial body morphs that can be driven by the base figure.
Powerful Parameter Controls
To provide Poser content developers more power, display hidden parameters so they can be interactively modified. Drag and drop parameters to change channel and parameter order calculation for control of how operations such as physics simulations, morphs, bends and deformers interact.
Homepage - Release notes