SmartSVN Enterprise 6.5.9 | 27.48 Mb
SmartSVN is an innovative multi-platform client for Subversion, the designated successor of CVS. SmartSVN has powerful features like built-in File Compare/Merge, Change Report or Tag and Branch handling, which make your daily work with Subversion as easy as possible.
SmartSVN is a tool that allows you to change tag and report.
SmartSVN is the consequent successor of SmartCVS, which helps thousands of users to sail around the CVS cliffs. Don't settle with simple GUI wrappers around the command line executable. Try out the easy-of-use and intelligent features of SmartSVN, which works together with your Subversion server out of the box.
· Much better overview over all relevant data than any Explorer- or IDE-integration can provide
· No need to install separate applications (e.g. command line client, file compare tools), because it's all-inclusive
· No need to learn command line options, just point and click instead of type
· Select tags and branches instead of type their long, error-prone URLs
· Save time because SmartSVN Professional automatically adds new or removes obsolete files
· Save time because SmartSVN Professional detects moved or renamed files
· Save time (and therefore money) in teaching new users because of SmartSVN's intuitive and self-explainatory user interface
· You can choose your IDE indepedent of its Subversion support
· Use one tools on all your different platforms (e.g. Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Solaris)
What's new in SmartSVN 6.5.9:
· Fixed Bugs
· Commit: internal error after cancelling "Case Changed Files" warning and trying to Continue
· Externals: rename/move should not be enabled
· File table: double-clicking an unversioned file opened the file *compare*
· Merge Preview: "Copy From" and "Origin" were not correct for non-root merges
· Open: Internal error when invoked on unversioned file (regression since 6.5.8)
· Refresh: subdirectory vanished if it was present as working copy root as too
· xMerge: preview was confused for non-root merges
· xMerge: resulting copy-from information is wrong, for
· "Copy source file to" resolution without "set 'copy-from' to" selected