SmartLine Device Lock v6.0.592 Multi-Language | 15.6 MB
DeviceLock controls access for users and groups to the floppy disk, CD / DVD-drive, removable storage, PDAs, hard drives, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and input-output port USB, FireWire, COM, LPT, IrDAIrDA. Performed by monitoring devices and input / output ports, depending on the time and day of the week. For removable media drives, hard drives, CD / DVD-drives, PDAs, and tape drives are an opportunity to establish the type of access «read only». The program provides an opportunity to monitor, audit and shadow copying for PDAs running Windows Mobile.Protects disks and removable media from accidental or intentional formatting. The program allows administrators to create a list of access devices for each user personally. Allows you to identify the device on the model and serial number. Defines the CD / DVD-ROM, based on data recorded on it and allow its use, even if if the CD / DVD-drive is blocked.
The program provides temporary access to devices with no network connection. Allows you to record users’ actions with the devices and files, change settings DeviceLock, start time and stop the program. For each user or group retains an exact copy of data and files that are stored in the SQL-database on the server. The program detects and blocks the work of USB and PS/2-keylogerov. With the help of remote access administrator for all possible functions of the program. To manage DeviceLock in networks that do not use Active Directory, an additional console with its own interface - DeviceLock Enterprise Manager.
With DeviceLock, you can:
* To control the access of users or groups of devices (floppies, CD / DVD-drives, removable drives, hard drives, PDAs, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc.) and input-output port (USB, FireWire, COM, LPT, IrDA).
* Ask permission for a variety of objects (files, contacts, etc.) transferred to / from PDAs running OS Windows Mobile.
* Appoint ad hoc “policy encryption for removable media, encrypted using the product PGP Whole Disk Encryption, and flash drives Lexar SAFE PSD, support hardware encryption.
* To control the access of users and groups of devices and input-output port, depending on the time and day of the week.
* For removable media drives, hard drives and CD / DVD-drive to install the type of access read-only.
* To protect disks and removable media from accidental or intentional formatting.
* For each user or group, ask your list of devices to which access is always allowed. The devices can be identified by model and unique serial number.
* Identify a specific CD / DVD-ROM, based on data recorded on it and allow its use, even if the CD / DVD-drive is blocked. For each user or group, you can set your list of speakers.
* Provide temporary access to devices with no network connection to the agent. The Administrator reported the user to a special short alphanumeric code on the phone that temporarily unlock access only to the desired device.
* Record all actions connected with the devices and files (copying, reading, deleting, etc.). You can also record changes in the settings DeviceLock, start time and stop the agent.
* For each user or group to maintain an accurate copy of the data copied to the external device and transmitted via serial and parallel ports (Shadow Copy). Exact copies of all files and data stored in SQL-database on the server.
* To ensure the necessary level of protection even if the users on the network have administrative privileges on the local computer. When DeviceLock protection is turned on, no one, except for authorized administrators can not connect to the agent, stop or delete it. Even members of the local Administrators group (if they are not included in the list of authorized administrators) can not circumvent the protection.
* Through a system of remote access to all possible functions of the program with the job of administrator. DeviceLock Management Console is a snap (snap-in) for Microsoft Management Console, with a standard interface, intuitive to any administrator of Windows. In addition, to manage DeviceLock in networks that do not use Active Directory, an additional console with its own interface - DeviceLock Enterprise Manager.
* Driving through a group policy in Windows Active Directory domain by means of the standard equipment Group Policy, which is included in Windows 2000 and later operating systems. Full integration into the Windows Group Policy, DeviceLock allows you to automatically install on new computers connected to the corporate network, and to adjust to new computers in an automatic mode.
* Select computers directly from the Directory Services LDAP (such as Novell eDirectory, Open LDAP, etc.).
* Centrally storing audit logs and shadow copy. For the centralized collection and storage of data, Shadow Copy and audit logs is an additional component - DeviceLock Enterprise Server. You can install multiple instances of DeviceLock Enterprise Server in your network so as to evenly distribute the load. DeviceLock Enterprise Server uses a SQL-server for data storage.
* Create reports on settings and devices (USB, FireWire and PCMCIA), users who use their local computers.
Homepage - http://www.devicelock.com/dl/